Plants not growing

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> After 3 days, plants do not grow at all

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Irascible Codger

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA
When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> It’s been ongoing for 2-3 days now

On which Playfield?
=> Outer Heaven

Structure Name(s)?
=> Eclipse

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 3063206

How can we help you now?
=> Not sure. Room has O2, appears airtight, grow lights always on (Alien Core). I’d welcome any other suggestions

Are these right above the plants? 2 blocks above is too high. It needs to be Right above the plants.
No space in between.

the info box should say “not growing for X reason” when u put the cross hairs on it.

Light location is fine. They DID grow thru one cycle, now not growing at all. Stuck as sprout

Light location is fine. They DID grow thru one cycle, now not growing at all. Stuck as sprout when cross hairs are on it

few things to try:
check CPU %
pull the plants up and replant

if it’s a CV
try bringing it to another playfield and back
do a CSW and back

CPU% is 100%
I tried replanting, didn’t seem to make a difference
Plants are on a balcony on a CV. I tried putting a glass wall on the “open” end - no help.

Seems it’s “try another playfield” next.

Appreciate the suggestions tho.

send me a copy of the bp if that doesn’t work. ill take a look

It’s the Ascalon Eclipse VII bp I modded a bit. But no mods to the Garden Balcony.

If you modified it in any way then we need a blueprint of the actual modified one you are using, not the original, since you could have caused issues when you modified it (even if you didn’t modify the farm area).

We can’t help if we can’t check it out exactly as it is right now. That means a new blueprint of it exactly as it is on the server.

OK. Happy to comply. How would I send it to you? No “insert file” in the message window.

You can drag and drop .epb files in the message reply composer here.

Eclipse Warp (L15).epb (15.0 KB)

Good luck & thanks

is your o2 turned on by chance?

checked out the BP. all seems well. guessing either o2 is off or the ship is bugged out. recycle and respawn should fix it. u need lvl5 to retrieve that alien core though. i can help u out there if u cant do it.

1 Like

Stealthing and unstealthing is a bit cheaper and should have same effect :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

son of a…thx dark. i always forget that handy function. what are repercussions with docked ships and stealth?

I think they get stealthed automatically as well, though I’m not 100% sure.

From Guide:

• Warning!: nearby faction member ships will also be stealthed (within 200m)
  • Ships are undocked after stealth mode. To re-dock them just hop into / out of their cockpits

so that shouldn’t be a problem

2 Likes

thank u both very much! this will help assist in other mishaps :wink: