Player kill board - who WAS be the best this season? (SEASON END UPDATE)

N.A. server

@Vandruis still out in front and Led retaining second place, @Speed has arrived with a bang straight in to the 3rd place position. @Quasar and @karuoxa both climb and @megillahgorillah is this weeks new entry.

2 Likes

Week 6 (sorry I missed last week!)

EU Server

@Daddystu well out in front. @Aerdred has jumped into 2nd passing the 100 kill Mark. The remaining places have moved around but with the same players filling the table.

N.A. Server

@Vandruis well ahead. With @Speed moving up into second.

Week 8 (again I skipped a week - sorry guys!)

EU Server

The last 2 weeks have seen continued large kill counts from the leaders - who are amassing massive player kill totals this season. If you are a new player, these names may well be worth taking note of… :wink:

Both @Daddystu and @Aerdred have averaged around 50 victims each week sine the last update!
@anon76082228 continues in a strong 3rd place, but @jedimaster is rapidly gaining ground and is the fastest climber. It would appear the 3rd place podium spot this season is well and truly up for grabs.

@Second_Dream is the new entry - smashing straight into the no7 place, with @Stunner666 dropping out of the top 10.

@boz78 @CHAR @Hedge3 are all static these last 2 weeks.

@aeonbug Juggoire both increase there kill tally.

• Just a short few weeks (hopefully) left to this season and still time to stake a claim for glory and rewards with a podium finish. Good luck hunters!

3 Likes

Week 8 (again I skipped a week - sorry guys!)

NA Server

Our regular chart topping leader @Vandruis is still out in first place, but has remained static the last 2 weeks. Is it possible that pole position could be snatched away at the end of the season?

While in second place El Churro has arrived fresh into the table, at this rate of success we could have a new contender for the top spot!

@Crewmember123 is still a solid 3rd place and continues to steadily increase the tally.

@speed lex and Broxa are all static.
@karuoxa @Snake @Quasar all increase their tally since last update.

Ucka Bucka is our second new entrant with @krieger50 and megillahgorillah dropping out.

… so as the season draws into its late stages, El Churro has shown that it is not too late for a final charge to secure a podium finish in the NA server - its still all to play for! Good Luck Hunters!

3 Likes

Week 10 Update…

Well is it ever too early to call race over? With 8.0 just a short couple of weeks away (probably!), it would appear a safe bet that @Daddystu is going to top the table. The question us, will he make it to 500 kills by season end?

@Aerdred is also looking fairly secure…

But @jedimaster has toppled @anon76082228 from the 3rd place podium spot, will he hold on until seasons end?

EU Server

2 Likes

Well it is certainly NOT over on the N.A. Server!

Solid Snake is closing in on @Vandruis at the top of the table. And any one of several players could just into the 3rd podium spot…

@Crewmember123, @Speed, Broxa, Lex, @Snake, @karuoxa, Ucka Bucks, @TacoIsland … who will it be???

Good luck for the close of the season!

N.A. Server

2 Likes

im just a noob to this game

1 Like

Final update this evening (EU timezone…)

!!! END OF SEASON STANDINGS !!!

EU

OK with (hopefully) less than 10 hours to go until the season ends, I am making my last post with the final Player Kill Board standings for Season 7.x!

Well it has been static at the top of the table for a number of weeks now, with @Daddystu amassing a massive 541 player kills to top the table. In second with 258 is @Aerdred and third on the podium is @jedimaster.

@anon76082228 and @aeonbug are not too far away from the leaders. @Second_Dream, @boz78, @Juggoire @CHAR and BW Hedge make up the remaining players that finish the season in the top ten.

Well done to all our elite HWS warriors! bask in your glory for tomorrow (hopefully…) another universe dawns for HWS…

2 Likes

!!! END OF SEASON STANDINGS !!!

NA server

OK with (hopefully) less than 10 hours to go until the season ends, I am making my last post with the final Player Kill Board standings for Season 7.x!

For most of the season @Vandruis lead the way on the NA server, but recent weeks have seen @Solid_Snake overtake and secure the top spot! @Broxa has a firm 3rd place on the podium for the seasons end.

@Crewmember123 was not too far away from the leaders. @Speed, Lex, Ucka Bucka, @Snake, @karuoxa and @TacoIsland make up the remaining players that finish the season in the top ten.

Well done to all our elite NA HWS warriors! bask in your glory for tomorrow (hopefully…) another universe dawns for HWS… and it is going to be a whole new game on those PvP playfields!

2 Likes

Rewards for HWS 7.X.X got applied to all of you.
Good job!

I try to improve the system for the next season a bit more.

3 Likes