PO-7 Artillery Turrets not working on automatic

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I bought a PO-7 the other day and I find that the artillery turrets do not auto-fire
Player(s) with issue: Aeonbug
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): Since I bought it
Playfield: Any
Structure Name(s): STL Railway
Structure ID(s): 37350585
How can we help you now: Can you get the artillery turrets to work or tel me how to get them to work

I believe this is a setting that is disabled on HWS so they do not auto shoot. Only way to use them is have passengers fire the guns.

Well, I shall not be buying another one. I bought it because of the railguns and the artillery turrets and half don’t work as intended. Oh well, you live and learn.

Correct.

Automatic turrets are disabled on SVs.

I mention it in my review post here: HWS Garage Ship Community Review and Discussion

If you’re unsure about ships (or don’t know anyone who owns a particular one) I recommend seeing what I have to say about them.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @TheState

It’s not a server setting. Since the base game doesn’t allow turrets on SV’s they will never autofire.

They are intended to be manual control only. All SV’s with turrets are manual control only, always.

Everything IS working as intended.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.