Police closed, Witnessed now total anarchy

I know it matters not to you, but if that happens (Being forced into a faction of strangers who have done nothing to earn my trust) I will gift my stuff to my allies and leave.

You don’t seem to understand I’m not interested in playing the way you personally want me to.

Majority rules, I am totally accepting of that. Whatever Rex & Co do is fine with me. I’ll worry about it when they have done it.

2 Likes

I’m 100% with you on that. I prefer to chose my own friends and people i play with.
I completely realize that as a member of as small faction i am irrelevant in the world of PVP … but I’m not interested in being a factor in PVP! I’m completely content playing the part of Empyrion that does NOT resolve around PVP.
I do this knowing that moving to a PVP play field means playing the game on PVP terms, but I’ll take that risk and even enjoy it.
What you will never hear, is me whining about being killed by 5 players who consider zerging to be fun PVP … I took the risk, i lost, I’m moving on.

Empyrion is not a “team death match” between the red and the blue team, it’s a game reflecting a lot of play styles, PVE being one. PvPvE can mean 100% PVP, but it can also mean PVE with the option to PVP.

1 Like

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder628/500x/73916628.jpg

Im just gonna leave this here…

1 Like