Pre HWS 7 Announcement! Please read!

But u still couldnt dock HV on SV…

Obvious I stop wasting my time on "try luck and find"© So I just w8 for 7th version. I hope new map and new features make gameplay more kind for all type of players, and I wouldnt waste tons of hours for scouting.

RED always tell about fights, but not always Im online in that time. And this fights, not so often so massive, that they need some more pilots…

Alpha 7.0-7.2 Good perfomance fix. alpha 7.3 - bull shit - no perfomance again all stuck again. And it is - most empty build - what we have new? shot warp SV and textures? And this STUPIED i say again STUPIED craft rebalance. LOL we do not need magnesium for ammo but we need promethium LOL (i do not have it for make fuel in good value but now i need it for 90% ammo). I dont understand for what all of it? What interest? Oh i forgot this patch for PVE SP kid su**s. LOL.

I think devs need REMOVE all this blocks building and make some 10-20 prefab ships and this will be good. Why we need buld something if we cant use it (lags, disbalance, restrictions and etc).

P.S. IMHO this is most empty alpha release. Nothing new - the same balls but in the another side of view.

You have to admit it you want too much PvP in a PvE game. Maybe another spaceship game would be better for you.

I have noticed some people ask for a ‘OCD wipe’ and others complain about even the small stuff. I guess I look at it like what is the point of the OCD if it doesn’t allow you to get back up and running the first week after a wipe? In my opinion, the small wipe of 3 resources is not a big deal. It isn’t going to effect greatly my ability to start season/version 7.0, so why do so many want something else? An OCD wipe would basically mean throwing hundreds of hours of farming and crafting away… While some may want this, I should remind them nothing is stopping you/them from wiping your own OCD and challenging yourself… Don’t force it on the rest of us. But that is my opinion.

3 Likes

I had same concerns like you as usuall, Rexxx told me performance issue of 7.3 is already fixed, just noone bothered to tell all those players posting logs on Eleon forum about it. So lets consider it solved.

Resource change is from some point of view just mixin it all to create more mess, while nothing changes. I dont like magnesium/prometheium change that much too.
BUT there is one good thing, we all asked Rexxx to make Zas and Ere scarce, so ppl go out to mine it and we kill them while they mine = fun. He more or less did it, but problem was that just fa:supply gived you double than you needed for 2 seassons.
This is now fixed and you need to go out to get Ere and Zas in much larger quantity, so this going out to find something rare might work better now. Not sure how much as if you will be able to mine 200k of each in row…
Its still a bit unpolished with sathium and prometheium i think but time will tell.

Besides that we as PvP players got nothing we know about as usuall, i agree, but there might be more surprises we werent told about yet. Sadly i like to be informed instead of surprised so i dont appriciate that much. But hope never dies.

Tools are great even when a bit clunky so theres definetly progress, some at least.

Kid this game start there it so PVE like a class. Then come crying kids like you and devs add it. And now they listen most of pve kind. Because this kids do not have brains to build ships and they play in their own PVE game.

1 Like

You assume too much, this isn’t a pvp or pve game its a mixed hybrid game for both, and it is this mix that makes empyrion so great if it was only 1 it would be boring as hell.

2 Likes

Not to be rude, but are you sure Empyrion is the game for you? Or even this server? There are pure PVP servers out there… (most of them are empty) This is supposed to be a mixed pvepvp game.

PVE players want better pvp performance and balance just as much as pvp players… Remember, as long as people play on a mixed server, they always get into pvp somehow… But, the pvp aspect of the code is harder to balance without taking to much performance.

And that is the best answer iv`e seen :wink:

2 Likes

I agree with you, wiping our inventories of resources like this is not going to help anything.

I think should clear whole ocd and all money for a good in every seasons. There is so much stuff and money peoples have, that have been around for a several seasons, that you dont need to do anything. Any lost dont even hurt a bit, as you have materials to replace everything hundred times.
Many times when i realize that, I think myself why i even play the game, as i allready have everything.
Beside new players that come to hws have huge disadvantage because of that. Other thing is that PVP guys just sit aroud to kill everything, pirates dont even need to pirate anything, just kill.
OCD and many hws stuff is really nice, but should be seasonal to make it balanced.

What’s the incentive to come back to this server then? If OCD gets wiped completely, losing 100’s of hours of grinding only to eventually be forced to repeat the grind every season… you might as well pick up a copy of No Man’s Sky and get to the center of the galaxy if you like grinding out resources.

The OCD and the bank work for you, so that when the wipe does happen all those invested hours aren’t for nothing. It takes some time to build up your OCD if you can’t afford to donate, but it’s doable.

3 Likes

well the meaning is in the word survival. If you have everything , what for do you play, what is your purpose of it

1 Like

My purpose is to kill others, take their stuff, and add it to my OCD. It was recently upgraded to level 6. I need moar stuff.

So it’s very much still survival in that regard. Just who will be on the other end?

1 Like

well. 99% of times nothing is taken , because not needed

You haven’t ran into me yet then. I take stuff, I have disassembled CV’s, BA’s, HV’s you name it, right in front of the person I just took it from. So to say I leave 99% is a gross understatement.

2 Likes

and if you lose you come in seconds with new stuff again, that can be done endlessly. So tactical meaning of losing something is pretty much zero. Well there is pros and cons. Mostly gaming style changes from survival to hoarding

1 Like

Now that’s just wasteful, I don’t want to lose my stuff.

It’s mine.

Therefore I usually use the cheapest means necessary to get to your stuff. Assaulting your base has to offset the equipment I put into it, so even a very small one is usually a net gain (smallest SV of mine is 6 components, 3 min spawn time).

3 Likes

OCD is one of the major reasons this server(s) has such appeal. There are many servers that don’t have it. Instead of trying to change a fundamental aspect of this server, which MANY people enjoy just the way it is, would it not be more logical just to find a server that fits what you want?

I’m not trying to be rude or condescending - really. I just don’t fully understand why some people want to neuter one of the best, longest-standing, and most popular features of this server seemingly just because some people have more than most.

Why does that matter to you? What’s YOUR purpose for it? Is it to make other people lose all of their stuff over and over again with no fall back? I play because it’s fun, personally. And I don’t have to waste 10 hours re-building EVERYTHING every time I get worked by OP4 or some other faction with collectively more time on their hands than me.

2 Likes

smudgybear sayd it very good in earlier post, totally agree. Hws is best server out there. And there would not be partial wipe of ocd if thinks mentioned was not the concern at least somewhat.

2 Likes

Nothing is stopping you from piling a lotta crap into your OCD in preparation for the impending wipe. I have been getting ready for months ahead of time, turning out as many T2 gens as possible.

whats the easy way to say this? If you lay the foundation of your house today, you will be closer to relaxing in it tomorrow.

Unless you like to work.

1 Like