Problems with Daily Loot

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Yesterday i claimed 27th day loot and today i should start from day 1 again, what is happened with 28th day loot (100 Alien Containers)?

Player(s) with issue:
=> marko0280

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> - - -

Playfield:
=> - - -

Structure Name(s):
=> - - -

Structure ID(s):
=> - - -

How can we help you now:
=>

it’s no bug, refer to my answer here pls

4 Likes

so you can’t get the 100rp even if you don’t leave a tag out, because I didn’t miss any and didn’t get 100rp today

Well i guess you missed a day and didnt payed enough attention.

Unbenannt

2 Likes

not one day I forgot, 2 others from my faction can confirm the same

Perhaps you joined one day after the wipe and missed the first day.

1 Like

ok, if that is true…but why the hell is it today 1st day loot again?

It’s been one month since the new season, and it resets once a month (28 days), hence it’s time for it to reset.

It will reset again in another 28 days.

3 Likes

i believe some of you still don’t get it, it was reset yesterday and it was reset again today, have to claim 1st day loot 2 days in a row after skipping 28th day…i can’t believe that is right…

OK EVERYONE! KEEP YOUR PANTIES ON!

Here’s the deal! This was a newly added feature and so it had a “small” bug where it sort of reset a few hours earlier than it should have…
Thus, Some of you who had claimed it early enough, were successfull in getting 28th day, those who tried a bit later were not…

1- The early reset bug should be fixed now hopefully… i guess we will find out in 28ish day? :stuck_out_tongue:

2- I Have queued 100xAlien Yellow Containers for those that had claimed all their boxes up to 27th and missed the 28th due to this bug… SO you should be receiving your containers in your backpacks on each respective server when you log in/csw (for those who csw and claim on both sides, you will have 100 containers waiting on each side…)

sorry for the bug & confusions :see_no_evil:

PS: If you think you should have gotten the 28th day, and have logged onto the server a few mins (~5mins) and still did not receive containers, please PM me and i will check logs further!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.