- Download HWS config here: https://github.com/B-iggy/HWS-Configs/archive/master.zip
- Unzip it to: \SteamApps\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Content\Configuration
- Start creative game.
- Use commands: “faction entity Lgc 1013” and “ai on” to test stuff yourself.
Just hope I’ll not be banned for this little screenshot from my PMs.
Okay… See the video below.
Now let’s talk about it a little. In my opinion HWS PvP config is just awful now, it never been worse (as far as I remember). Homing weapons are so badly implemented they can’t hit anything for real now. I have no idea why @RexXxuS changed it in last days of previous season… I mean, he said its because of “lagshots”… in our PvP community we call Rex’s “lagshots” like “splash damage through the blocks”. I doubt that I was able to convey what a lagshot is for real
Yesterday I met @Politary in HW Space, wanted to see his CV. And what do you think? It’s naked skeleton, designed for only one thing - Shift+Q evasion. This gives me reason to believe RED and Politary lobbied heavily for config changes towards the Dumb Propeller tactics. But I can be wrong here, just my thoughts.
After some time Poly left his CV and chased me on SV with marius. We got a little fight. Poly SV is kinda bid solid brick, but my 135mm H-Msl’s were missing it too, not all the time but maybe 50+% shot were evaded… in the last moment they just change direction and fly away. I was very disappointed by this fact. Fight ended in nothing and we scattered.
So, I just wanna say it’s very dumb and boring play on such config, when you can’t hit a thing really. But since Shift+Q dumb spin is legal (btw on the video i don’t even press Shift+Q, its just only Q) we are preparing attacks on hostile bases. But I’m toooo lazy, so we need many time to prepare it. What is our plan of actions:
- we drop to planet and set up cheap BA with turrets just for cover
- I take my dumb propeller SV and go to BAs, no chance they hit me as you understand
- my mates take normal HVs and go help me, they also wouldn’t catch fire cause I’ll be in front of them and bait all fire on my SV (depends on aim setting of course, but they can dock bait HVs on their noses)
The main question here is: how many hostile PvE players will forbid the game after “dirty cheater and exploiter Ice” will wipe their bases one by one in the morning, when online is not so active?
Why I even start this topic? I just want old PvP config back, all the speeds and weapon effectiveness, it was sooo nice and pleasant to play. There were no chance for dumb propellers in old config, they all died very fast. You can actually see hits on my video, but they do minimal damage. It’s hits from Cannons and Miniguns, because of their projectile speed.
Well, it’s pretty much all I wanted to say. I hope common sense will prevail. If i get banned for this topic that means HWS is spoiled…