PvP Assistance *in server tutorial

I have verified all the changes that RexXxus has made. Everything looks good except for Eden & Sanctuary. There are still issues with those Supergates.

Eden: Physical supergates with turrets are still at 12000,0,0 (Anti-BA) & -12000,0,0 (SV-Only). However, warp can only be initiated at 0,5000,0 (Anti-BA) & 0,-5000,0 (SV-Only).

Sanctuary: Physical supergates with turrets are at 12000,0,0 (SV-Only) & -12000,0,0 (Anti-BA). The “SV-Only” labeled supergate is at 12000,0,0, but the jump locations correspond to a “Anti-BA” supergate. The SV-Only warp location is at 0,-5000,0 (which I believe is correct). Just no physical gate there.

Here is the updated version of the map. I would still not included it elsewhere on the website until the Eden/Sanctuary issues are resolved.

Have a good night everyone!

Thanks again @Vengeance

I’m very sorry you had to deal with my incompetence :expressionless:
I fixed it now finally…
Here is how the setup looks on my end:

In that matter I saw another mistake about Cebo System => Walla System.
I fixed it to Cebo System => Black Hole.

48 Supergates to maintain in that visual table is a little hardcore :see_no_evil:
I definitely not going to change all of them again any time soon :sweat_smile:

Whoa. Good Work Man.

I just got home from work. I’ll get in the game and check it all out again tonight.

And it’s all good! That’s a LOT of stuff to try to keep track of. If you ever need someone to verify something for you, just ask. I’m always happy to help.

Good news: Cebo is fixed and heading to BH. No more Walla.

Bad news: (please don’t kill off the messenger) Eden & Sanctuary are almost fixed…

Eden:
Anti-BA Structure (with turrets) is at -12000,0,0 (seems right since this is the “beginning” of the system when you “K” warp in. Problem is the destinations off of this structure are SV-only gate points.

SV-Only Structure (with turrets) is at 12000,0,0. Again, seems right. But this SV-Only gate has the Anti-BA gate destinations.

So the Supergates structures are at the right location, they just have the wrong destinations attached to them. Just flip those.

Sanctuary:
Same exact thing. I won’t post the pictures I took. Just need to flip those destinations and you are golden.

Once those are flipped, I will double check them and then post the FINAL version of the Supergate map.

1 Like

:see_no_evil: shame on me…

I flipped those now, you were right!
Thanks a lot and sorry for the inconveniences!

I’m happy to report that after some “reconstruction” of the Supergate system, all Supergates are now 100% functional as advertised! Here is the final version of the map (at least for now)…

I had a lot of fun going around verifying everything. I even had to avoid a few players in PvP zones. From this, I have learned 1 very important lesson…

“NEVER K-warp or Supergate warp into a PvP zone without going FULL THROTTLE and the brakes OFF!” Otherwise, you could be a sitting duck (if someone is on the other end) and your ship will be torn apart. And you won’t even know it if there is a delay from the warp cut screen to the live screen. If your ship is moving the whole time it’s possible you may still have a ship when the live screen comes back!

Anyways, enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks a lot mate!
You got compensated ingame by dealing with my incompetence! I know how time consuming “bug” finding and iterating over issues can be…

I included the map in the official guide

Thank you!

It wasn’t necessary as I enjoyed doing it. But it is GREATLY appreciated! :slight_smile:

1 Like