To enhance the HWS Universe gameplay we have implemented Supergates.
They give you the option to transport from A to B even with your (docked) ship(s).
Just keep in mind that ONLY the pilot should use the sg:warp command and not the Passengers!
Fly near the Supergate and wait for the message “Initializing Supergate Zone: Ready”
Then type sg:? in chat to see all possible destinations
The command is used like: sg:warp:shortcut of location. (For Example: sg:warp:ecc for warping to the ECC-Orbit)
- Blue Supergate: You can warp from and to freely
- Green Supergate: You can warp freely from and to with an SV
- Orange Supergate: You can warp to the Donare System
- Red Supergate: You can warp from here but not return
- Purple Supergate: You can warp only at given times - check the Map description
- Black Supergate: You warp from/to Phoenix
- White Supergate: You can warp from and to the Heaven Sectors
- Depending on the destination you have to pay with EB Credits and / or HWS RP
- Supergates like the ones in the Heaven System only work if you have certain HWS RP
- If an enemy is near you, you can’t use the Supergate in PvP
- Anti-BA Supergates will attack Bases placed in turret range of the supergate
- SV-Only Supergates will attack any CV or BA that is within turret range of the supergate
- You get greeted as soon as you are in the Supergate Zone. Each Zone is very large (about 3km³)
HWS Supergate Support Packages
Pre defined Supergate themes
Yin & Yang Cat
Yin & Yang
HWS Patron Medal
Custom Supergate themes
- You can choose an image* you like and we map it to a Supergate. For example your Faction Logo.
For your custom Theme, please contact @RexXxuS.
*Note: make sure you own the copyright of the image or make sure it is a free to use image