To enhance the HWS Universe gameplay we have implemented Supergates.
They give you the option to transport from A to B even with your (docked) ship(s).
Just keep in mind that ONLY the pilot should use the sg:warp command and not the Passengers!
Fly near the Supergate and wait for the message “Initializing Supergate Zone: Ready”
Then type sg:? in chat to see all possible destinations
The command is used like: sg:warp:shortcut of location. (For Example: sg:warp:ecc for warping to the ECC-Orbit)
- Blue Supergate: You can warp from and to freely
- Green Supergate: You can warp freely from and to with an SV
- Orange Supergate: You can warp to the Donare System
- Red Supergate: You can warp from here but not return
- Purple Supergate: You can warp only at given times - check the Map description
- Black Supergate: You warp from/to Phoenix
- White Supergate: You can warp from and to the Heaven Sectors
- Depending on the destination you have to pay with EB Credits and / or HWS RP
- Supergates like the ones in the Heaven System only work if you have certain HWS RP
- If an enemy is near you, you can’t use the Supergate in PvP
- Anti-BA Supergates will attack Bases placed in turret range of the supergate
- SV-Only Supergates will attack any CV or BA that is within turret range of the supergate
- You get greeted as soon as you are in the Supergate Zone. Each Zone is very large (about 3km³)
Yin & Yang Cat
Yin & Yang
HWS Patron Medal
- You can choose an image* you like and we map it to a Supergate. For example your Faction Logo.
For your custom Theme, please contact @RexXxuS.
*Note: make sure you own the copyright of the image or make sure it is a free to use image
You get 1 Supergate per purchase
If you let it spawn in PvE you can restrict the usage to you or your faction or specific steam IDs.
You can choose almost any destination (for example your Supporter Playfield). Excluded are special playfields like the ECC Planet, Golden Globe, Nova and Black Hole.
There is no range limitation (you can also see them as Shortcut Wormholes)
If you let it spawn them in PvP every player has access to it and you can’t have a restricted playfield as destination.