PvP Changes Needed

I have a class 1 CV I like to use to take a hit or two…

It’s only 10.5k blocks, it’s kinda small. Since it only has planetary weapons though it’s purpose is limited. But what it does do well, it is a major distraction for turrets.

It sounds like we need to divide PVP into two areas.

Area one PVP for noobs with anti grief.

Area two Extreme PVP NO antigrieving

Problems solved

Another thing Rexxus, you are are only connection really with the devs, would be nice if they got rid of auto aiming guns.

Example last nites battle RAT +ACP vs OP4+PKA, we really only won because of numbers. In short 10 fully armed HV’s vs 6 Fully armed HV’s, the 10 win. Take away auto aiming and have a block count limit and those odds could have been different. PVP is really lacking skill, used to be nice when lil pea shooter sv fought each other , couple of shots and the other guy was dead. Now great big behemoth SV’s just pound each other with no real result unless tripled teamed against one.

2 Likes

PVP zone location is irrelevent atm. Its so fast to warp, especially with your auto brake off, noone is going to catch you. Unless you’re in a warp sled, and even then turrets suck so bad you’ll still likely get away.

2 Likes

@RexXxuS A simple fix Eleon could do that would solve the whole issue…if core is currently above ground, base gets full AG, if core is below default terrain, base does not get AG. They obviously figured out how to do it with turrets, I don’t see why they couldn’t do it with cores. I don’t think any new terrain made by filler tool above ground should be indestructible either.

If you’re paging down your base core underground, then you aren’t a noob in my book :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t hold your breath. They’ve been promising PVP fixes since 4.0. They said in 5.0 that 6.0 would be the PVE update, and 7.0 would be a comprehensive PVP update… we waited and waited…

The long-awaited PVP update was to nerf weapons range, increase CV block damage to the point where nothing can be killed with fair fighting, and the ship now only bothers to look for a new target every 5 seconds it seems. Oh, and we now have clouds in space, volumetric lighting whether we want it or not, advanced textures …

Wow. Good going Eleon.

It’s like asking for an anti diarrhea medication and walking away with a colostomy bag.

And it still smells like you shit yourself.

2 Likes