PVP lacking and POI's difficulty

But then you’ll miss all the comedy.

The juicy comedy.

My only regret is that I blocked him on steam. It was rash. There was more comedy to be had.

That sir, is probably the first thing we can agree on.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Things that will be looked at.

-Rewards

I will re-configure the rewards so that there is a big incentive to take on POI and especially the very difficult ones and also some specific reward poi such as ‘Armor factory’ and ‘mining complex’

-achievability

I will make sure the poi is achievable bases on the environmental factors and keeping in mind one shot enemies (shotguns)

• fun factor

The important thing is that the poi is fun, I prefer the comments about being too hars because in the past it has always been the opposite… Too easy. I won’t make them easier, tbh it has to be a challenge but I will ensure they are fun and consider things such as auto aiming rockets ruining the day.

• sole players

I will make some poi that are solo player friendly. They will not be easy… But you will be able to take them on if you are alone. The rewards will catered more for individual play. They will be more related to things such as signal logic and overcoming mental challenges such as using codes and solving puzzles…not just brute force.

Achilles

3 Likes

Honestly the only thing that makes PoI’s not fun for me are invulnerable spawners. There are just…unfair. I don’t understand the point of them.

2 Likes

I agree - although arguably you are also an invulnerable spawner :wink:

Sorry I started as pirate and had to earn my heavy armor, I don’t use HV tanks to do POI’s I use SV’s… Learn how to build idk? QQ all I see from you @Abrum13

Please:

• Ventilate lava planet POI (or all POI), especially admin cored ones.
  • Allow spawners to be destroyed UNLESS it’s a very specific spawner to the room like that golem in that room with the boxes high up :smiley: or (sadly not possible) severely increase spawn delays.
  • Yes up the loot please because yes who cares about epic weapons anymore and perhaps get rid of that random loot like 5x magnesium powder, 3x water, 5x wood planks in a box.
  • I prefer POI that are too difficult over POI that are being facerolled. So far difficulty was fine for me but… weather kinda kills us and yes some enemies kill us outright anyway

I also see no point to light/medium armor. They should obviously give another advantage. Also the light armor should have 4 slots and the heavy one should have 1-2 slots with just a lot more armor and perhaps also giving more hp! Because now all you need is heavy armor and the other armors = garbage.

Nerf to large medkits is a bit overkill yes. It requires you to afk a bit to get hp back. Might as well run back to ship and spam medbay instead.

[quote=“Elfias, post:20, topic:5925”]
I got disconnected while driving HV 200m from my BA. I respawned, ran to HV and died, just didnt want to spawn in base, wait until at least hail will and then pick up HV. Respawned, tried again, damn i died 5m from HV. Ok it wont work, spawned in base. Refreshed to full healt and thought ill make it to HV. jumped down from 2 blocks and broke my leg. Oh god no. Still ran to HV. made it to HV but was able to jump 10 cm high while enter to HV was 11 cm, sad. Died
[/quote]Yup, once a bug kills you, you die over and over and over again if weather RNG hates you. I had this as well on day 2. Weather is a really hard punishment for solo players because in team, you can just ask teammate to taxi you 150m.

@Achilles thank you! If there was more of the boosters/heavy armor, dropping people would be better off… I have a cargo 3 full of epics that will never be used, they will just be stockpiled. If you don’t have the heavy, you literally get one shot! :grin:

@colin2cold
Boosters don’t decay so very soon they will be more useless than epics. But armors lose a lot of dura during POI raids, more than in PVP actually. And you kinda need a return value for it.

@SquirtingElephant I couldn’t agree with you anymore but the boosters are something people need to survive some of the POI! Haha the armor does degrade super fast omg it’s redic.

Quick suggestion for Eleon (please finetune):

light armor:

• max slots
  • more weather resistance (build-in)
  • almost 0 armor
  • mobility bonus (bonus stamina & faster regen, fast walk/run-speed)
  • medkit penalties

medium armor:

• comprosise between light and heavy? Mmm nobody would want this armor… No idea maybe scrap medium?

heavy armor:

• lots of armor
  • bonus hp
  • penalty to weather resistance
  • least amount of slots
  • mobility penalty
  • bonus to medkit&medbay regen-speed and they restore more hp.
  • slowly regen life up to 40% of max hp if not taken any kind of damage (excluding fall damage) for 10 seconds?
  • ability to catch rockets with your hands and show a Chuck Norris emoticon while doing so (j/k)

void armor:

• 0 armor, no bonusses/penalties, 3 slots, no decay?

The problem with boosters is that they are lacking. 5 to temp on insulation. Ok, so 4 give me up to 95 Celcius. Its 300 Celcius outside. So what good are the boosters? The eva one at least protects you in space. Even 145 C and you have to pump water.

@colin2cold. QQ about drop rate and one shot, LITERALLY after you told me to qq. Never asked you how you did poi’s, that wasn’t the point. Learn to read “scrub”.

Sorry I was telling you, you needed it… Seemed like. @Abrum13 the insulation and the armor boosters are a little jacked but at least we agree on stuff.

It’s not QQ’ing if my concerns are for the server not me. :kissing_heart:

See? Comedy.

Random spam to stop flame:

I guess some of you just need to go play counter strike for a day or so… Then you’ll be better at POI. :joy::joy::joy:

COD > CS

Deal with it.

1 Like

Double posting is cool.

Isnt it easier to say crying than QQing? One less syllable. Seems highly inefficient to be adding syllables willy-nilly.

1 Like