PVP lacking and POI's difficulty

Stop qqing

gawd

You must have mis understood me @Abrum13 continue to think Iā€™m the devil I donā€™t mind. I wasnā€™t targeting you directly, I am speaking for the guys who think itā€™s just too ā€œhardā€ for them. If I can SOLO themā€¦ And 5 guys canā€™t do them togetherā€¦ Thatā€™s their own fault.

sphere is too hard

Thatā€™s the only one imo.

Aaaah then it is you that I will curse as I die a hundred times trying to take a POI.

Actually the POIā€™s being hard is not too bad, but its the fire rain and meteorites that just turn me off. That part should really fall on the developer as we have added armor to our characters , the armor should fend off acid, fire and some meteorites at least.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œZipSnipe, post:46, topic:5925ā€]
the armor should fend off acid, fire and some meteorites at least.
[/quote]Next item: Meteorite Umbrella. Must hold it in left hand. Can also be used instead of jetpack in combination with strong winds :smiley:

They can also act as parachutes for ships when combined with fiber-rope. Throw them out of your CV window and it will slowly brake the ship.

Alright. We will look into your suggestions. Thanks guys.

Can you confirm, what is the cv class limit for moba hv? Class = 1?

What are the max number of cv and hvā€™s? I believe its 1 for cv.

Ah, apologies. Remembered info is in connect under universe. Cv class limit = 1, max count = 1, max hv = 15.

Iā€™d like to know more like can you use OCD in MOBA (what if your ship and everything getā€™s destroyed?), if not I suppose everybody loads up sick tons of ore into the factory? Allowed?

The offline-killing of enemy structures is gonna be hot if everyone is locked in there I guess.

I suppose you can load everything into ATM and factory and then suicide to get out of MOBA?

I looked into the guide but the guide redirects me back to this topic. So can we use the class 1 CV to kill HVā€™s or SVā€™s? I suppose that this is also the only way to get a medbay on the planet.

If you press M you see all the info.

Only 1 CV with Class 1 can enter. No Class limit for HVs except Class 4.

15 HVs there. 1 CV.

Yes, OCD on MOBA. It is PvP after all.

Itā€™s up to you how you play moba.