Pvp ships

look Eu discord chat 19:40 to 20:00

Selling an enemy ship is effectively the same thing as sharing an enemy blueprint, I would think it’s expressly forbidden.

@RexXxuS, @Jascha
Care to shed some light on this issue?

1 Like

I do not agree with selling captured enemy ships. I also dont agree with using enemy ships. It only proves you dont know how to build your own PvP ship.
All this points to disrespect PvP builders from all factions. Their hard work and time they spent building it.

If you capture enemy ship, take it as trophy. Dont sell or share. I would recommend dont use also. Build your own PvP ships.

1 Like

Just to shed a little light, that chiefengineer guy is shady. Faction mates along with myself have had him pm us on discord trying to get bps. Including by another name, he was in ABN by that other name (which I cant remember ) last season trying to get their bps aswell.

Hes asking everyone to send him RED arrow CV. He even send me couple of times on discord pm and on steam. Begging me for RED arrow CV.

1.2 Blueprints: You are allowed to capture the blueprints of other players (in PvP) and use them on HWS, but you may NOT post the blueprints in the public space (Workshop, Discord, etc.). It is still their intellectual property. You must ask for and receive their permission before doing so.

Selling a blueprint IS against the rules.

4 Likes

Agree here - he shouldnt be selling an OPG ship.

3 Likes

Agreed. If its TRULY OPG ship, i think sale should be shut down (not becose of the rules but we wouldnt like our ships on sales so we wont do this to our enemys). But if its strongly modified or remake from lookalike, i would not call it “OPG ship” if it looks similar.

And Paxxo… before yelling, threating and whineing, please talk peacefully, practice it. If u act like that, there is no wonder ppl dont like u and want bad for u. Try to be less emotional (not trying to say anything bad to you, just friendly advice).

Also i dont think Chief did this for anything else than makeng money, not to sell “OPG” Ship.

Is an Opg tank the Coyote not even modified and/or changed name only recolored green. And was only recolored on top because down was still brown camo.

stop i have cancled sorry i missunderstood plz dm me in dicord for any therther consurns

every one i thorght he ment on gg i have stoped selling the tank sorry for the miss understanding it has been removed from the sale

1 Like

it not up any more

can you stand down paxxo with thos sv

you win i win cinder thing

Sales of enemy ships should not be allowed.

However, disagree with felix — a captured enemy ship can be used. Always been that way. Same as normal spoils of war in any conflict.

It is the utmost compliment to the original builder/designer.

As a builder, I rarely find anyone else’s ship design acceptable. Wont buy a garage ship for same reason.

However, you will see I and many others flying versions of Rino sv captured earlier in the season.

Good ship — my compliments to the original designer/builder. I have only made a couple revisions to it to address some shortcomings. Very good ship.

1 Like

yes i do i have shut down the sale

1 Like

I know it can be used and it is allowed. But i disagree on using it. I would rather suggest if you capture it, you can store it as trophy and ofc admire buildier.

The resason why i say this is because i have apsolutelly all PvP SV and HV from all factions, old, new and prototypes… Even from NA server. Should i use them or should i use vessels from faction im in or i build/design?

just saying it is all off sale

1 Like

:slight_smile: sorry paxxo i did not understand on globle chat

1 Like