PVP Utopia!

Okay i warned you. Now big hammer of truth coming out! Judgment day has come!.. :laughing:

Do you see that Screen the one thats market as Enemy behind the Slingshot is where the 3 F-V bases are and they are about 3k away, not about 2k away because its closer to 3k; 2.99k or 2.97k which rounding to the nearest kilometer is 3 kilometers. If it was 2.49 kilometers then you would have been right to say its about 2 kilometers.

2.97k - 0.208 = 2.762 - 350m (land claim radius) = 2.412Km

I was rounding, sorry. Next time I’ll be more precise. I feel that this is really not necessary to explain.

My point wasn’t the distance. It’s that if you land on (currently our gold) we will remove you to keep that gold currently ours. Would you not do the same?

You said base locations and nothing about land claims, so that will not be added to the equation. Still lying and trying to save face. I spanked you by using the truth, and i’ll keep spanking you if you keep trolling my posts.

Have you really resorted to this? Cmon dude.

Sounds like you want a risk-free base on a planet you don’t control (GG), so you can mine freely lmao. Nothing you say Israel can hide that fact from anyone.

2 Likes

Your still trolling my posts. You stated your opinion on the matter; why resort to trolling? Now i catch you in lies and now your acting like your innocent after i spank you? :laughing:

Thank you for pulling us back to the topic, Banana.

You might want to defend your current argument instead of posting useless walls of text @Israel.

1 Like

You’re only digging your own hole, and it’s making you look bad, just saying. Quit while you’re ahead.

Who’s hiding what? Did you not read the post? Oh your coming to help troll with your faction mate Virt the noob troll? :face_with_monocle::face_vomiting:

Yes I have read this through and still do not see the purpose of the base itself. What is the reason for having a base in PVP space that is not allowed to be touched? If you would like to have a cease fire to run a fun battle, a base in PVP has no bearing on the battle at all if it is not to be attacked. I am sure there would be plenty of members from multiple different factions that would be willing to setup planed battles regularly in different PVP zones. We were hosting a pseudo safe event on GG to have battles just about every weekend last season. I’m sure we can all come with more of these types to help motivate action in hot spots. A stationary “Safe Zone” in PVP just doesn’t seem like it would boost action. PVE is the safe zone for storage and battle preparation.

1 Like

Seem you did not read it so i’ll post again. Thats unfortunate. Here you go. Maybe third times a charm Bob?

This entire post started solely over him being evicted from enemy territory he decided to contest “alone”. This is nothing more than him ranting and raving, hoping for a change that caters to himself.

Telling me to reread the post is not answering my only question so I will make my question as clear and concise as possible: What is the purpose of a base in a PVP zone that is not allowed to be attacked?

Caters to everyone, but its clear all you want to do is steam roll little factions then gloat and pat yourselves in the butt for doing so.

You asked for thoughts. Maybe accept them and work with them instead of belittling the person who took the time from their day to read your post and comment on it.

Anyways, I’m done listening to what feels like a child whining. I have a child of my own, I’m not dealing with another. G’day Israel, best of luck to you out there

1 Like

I accepted them. Maybe you should accept mine instead of staying here to troll my posts.

Banana is right in leaving. I haven’t had enough parenting skills to know when to just leave something, but I learn something every day. I hope these skills you have demonstrated above help you equally well in the real world as they have here. Good night.

1 Like

Its about time you left troll. Now after your faction mate got set right by me and spanked. You and him are trying to play like your the innocent victims now after i caught your friend Virt in a lie about where my bases were in an attempt to save face for 10 of your guys offline raiding a little factions bases. :face_with_monocle::face_vomiting::laughing:

Be on your way trolls. :laughing::face_vomiting: You both got eaten for breakfast. Now go make me some launch. haha :rofl: