R.I.P. PvP

Furthermore, I actually help people as much as I kill them, but as the old saying goes, bad news travels 10 times faster than good news. Another instance for example, I saw a SSo faction player on desert next to what I am sure was the remains of his CV, SV and HV. He logged as soon as I approached, so I spawned him one of my Midget®© SVs and left it there public for him, threw in some fuel and flew away.

I am not here to fight people that have nothing, I’m not one of those dicks that get off by killing a player over and over again because its supposed to be fun when they have nothing to defend themselves (unless its Ranzeth, then its OK LMAO).

I want large fights, long fights against opponents, like Colin’s new roleplay friend that were obviously new to the game and the server. At first instinct is KILL, but after observing them…yea they needed help and Colin was more than happy (kinda creepily i might add) to show them a few things to keep them safer.

The idea is to KEEP the player base and let it grow, instead of pound them to oblivion forcing them to go to another server. A full server is a lot more enticing to play on than a low pop server, that everyone can agree on.

3 Likes

“Wait and strike later when enemy doesn’t expect that” but you are clearly saying offline raiding is wrong. Make up your mind please. Love you :kissing_heart:

Taco said it 100% correctly. Sadly somebody raided their base today. :sob:

I see, you have to get outside of your very limited view, you are basicly putting words into my mouth based on your own point of view, pressuming i mean strike when they are offline - offline raid them, which is anything but not what i said.

I usually dont do this but how old are you guys? As it feels like many of you are teenagers which would apologise nearly all i see as bad on some of you. If you are mature…well…God help us.

Lastly, you have to not throw everyone into same bag, many ppl of our faction has a bit different opinions.
Actualy, that leaving of forum wasnt that bad idea Colin, it really puts you into bad light, sadly, Im afraid its not just impression.

People who stay up whole nights to watch the player list of enemy factions to logoff and then strike is probably around the mid 14 to 17 years old i would guess.
Like you and me Elfias we are to old to stay up that late ;D

Make a 2nd GG with only class 1 BA/SV/HV with 1/3 rate of gold meteor drops. Then noobs can have their cheap pvp fun.

1 Like

It’s not salt, it’s sugar! :heart: I just want to say hi.

2 Likes

As you stated, attacking in PVP is auto win, defending is pointless (just to sum the threads up). More or less my experience too, thats while i live in PVE and attack in PVP.

If they bring some working form of defence for bases this could change.

I am a very friendly/helpful person. People read my chat and take it too personal, I might be bad at communication as well. I am more helpful to community than most people/pirates. People take me too serious as well. Its gang up on Colin time because people are butthurt over a game. Tell me I’m “taking it too serious” look at these rediculous forum post that keep being created? I wonder why they get trolled to death. Sorry I’m not going around making forum post like “calling out blah blah” trying to start drama and toxicity. 90% of the time it’s people taking stabs at me or my faction… I am just defending. People trash talk… Get trash talked and then cry about it. Don’t comment if you are not expecting a reply back to you.

Oh yeah let me add in there… I am NA coming to EU and arguing with EU. Bad communication. Should have realized that by now.

About the bitching and bragging? Seriously man re read these post. Look who are the ones bitching man.

Oh yeah btw … Churra is my frannd. :heart:️ You’d just have to know. Like I said before… People take me too serious/lost in communication.

They would still loose, and cry. 3rd or 1st - not so much difference. Gun number still the same.

Can someone please translate this for me?

1 Like

They might cry, but they wouldn’t really have any excuses left. I had some fun warp sled fights outside Ju a few nights ago, I wouldn’t mind having a class 1 CV orbit somewhere either.

5th, and now 6th version, I use only CV 1-2nd class… Didnt see any changes. Less class rly helps with lags (less class = less lags), but it still got some lagshots… Last fight I lost 1n Fuel Tand and one Ammo Box with FULL armor block count. So…

1 Like

The only reason to lower size class is server performance. Your PC’s performance is
irrelevant. I play with high graphics settings an have very little to no lag. Perhaps its
time some of you upgraded from your commodore 64s.

PVP has BIG problems at the moment…

CV fights make no sense. everybody who fights much in PVP knows there is no chance to capture a real PVP ship. When i had a 40 min fights I lost max 3-4 Divices and 20 Blocks combatsteel. And I lost all that blocks in the first layer of my armor. 15 comes next… That means you had to fight 20 hours to come through to the core??? Make no sense. Turret damage iss hardly to low. Or we need the lagshots back^^

Same problem with SV… Thats so hard sucky. I only flys with class 1 SVs (4k Iron). And my SV can eat 800-900 rockets before its down. And now the most noobs flys around with fucking stupid noobing shit flying Tanks. They hat class 3 or 4 and 20000 blocks. You have to hit this stupid noob monsters with 6000 Rockets? THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!! SV Class must be reduces to 1. Or SV fights nerver end. That so hard boring at the moment to make pvp. HWS cant chance the CV problem but they can chance the SV problem. WHO the fuck needs Class 2 3 or 4 SVs??? only noobs who cant fly. they should be all die or learn to fly… thats the truth

And Bases? nobody would build bases. Why?

I must say Yes PVP is massiv dead at the moment. And I only make pvp… hipp hipp hurry Boringness

3 Likes

I’m sure @Mattcore37k won’t mind me linking to his video from discord: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tCV3z7XkjQ. Let me know if you do and I’ll delete the link.

Usual preamble: I’m a n00b and I don’t know what I’m talking about.

Honestly I don’t hate on people that play the meta because you put yourself at a disadvantage if you don’t play the meta in any game. But we do have the option of changing the meta. I don’t know about you but I think Matt’s fight above is so boring! Matt I’m only singling you out because there happens to be this handy video there for me to point to… whether I think you’re a great pilot or not has nothing to do with my dislike of having an SV that can tank so much damage. I would like SVs to be highly maneuverable fighters having epic skilled dogfights. It is obvious that is not possible with Class 3 and the weapons we have available to us right now. Sure, if new weapons, rcs, perhaps thrusters were introduced then maybe Class 3 could work. But right now it’s just so boring. Unless I had a very good reason to stay I’d probably just fly away from a fight with a Class 3 SV, even if I was flying one too. I’ve been in too many fights that drag on for aaaages and then whoever it is just retreats in and out of orbit and through green barriers until they lose you.

Lowering SV class restrictions would also make bases a little more powerful, which would seem to be a good thing.

1 Like

Ups yes reduce SV AND HV to class 1 pls

that would help bases and PVP so much

1 Like