Received no RP on 19-07-10

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Normally I get 52 RP per day for various reasons (see pic attached), but on 2019-07-10 (server time) I didn’t get any at all. My wife, Elmoriel, in the same faction, etc., got hers as usual, but mine either didn’t give me any or perhaps just didn’t post it in the Dashboard.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Witt

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 2019-07-10 (it’s currently around 2019-07-11 @ 0200)

Playfield:
=> xxxxx

Structure Name(s):
=> xxxxx

Structure ID(s):
=> xxxxx

How can we help you now:
=> Check to see if I got RP but they didn’t post to the Dashboard, or perhaps figure out why I didn’t get any RP (and hopefully prevent that from happening again).

And maybe give me the 52 RP I didn’t get? :slight_smile:

hello,
u sure u had ur epic weapon on u?

You know, it’s possible I didn’t log in that day. Would that cancel ALL my RP?

(Pretty sure I had my Epic on me though).

ah u didn’t log on the 9th… yes I think u need to log in for this reward to trigger the next day…

Hey there. Check out this:

1 Like

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the attention on this subject, and please understand it’s not about the missing 52 RP really. But I don’t think either of these is the issue.

• You must play actively (daily) to get HWS RP from your Origin HWS RP system*

I understand that, but I didn’t get any RP at all. Not only my “Origin HWS RP” as mentioned above, but I didn’t get any for living on the PvP Planets either. (The web site says my “Origin” RPs - I assume that’s the gold ingots and the no PvE Structures part).

And yet, if I hadn’t had my Epic Weapon on me, then again I wouldn’t have gotten those same Origin RPs.

But I’m telling you, I’ve been playing here for weeks/months and never had a day where I got no RP whatsoever (and I’ve forgotten my Epic before; my wife often misses a day).

The “living on a PvP planet” RPs shouldn’t have been skipped. The web site (Pandora Planet) simply states:

“Live on Pandora for 24 hours with a 1000+ Block Base and get 10 HWS RP and 10000 Credits per day!”

It says nothing about Epic Weapon or logging in each day or Origin points or anything.

I’m 100% certain I have always gotten at least some RP every day. But the 10th is the exception - they just didn’t show up in any form or any amount.

Oh well, it doesn’t really matter; it’s only 52 RP. But I really think there’s a glitch/error with the process that should eventually be addressed.

Thanks again though! I appreciate your help.

Witt

hey mate,
I’m pretty sure u need to login daily for it to work…
so as u said, u did not login all of 9th… thus on 10th u don’t event see this line in ur logs… that’s how it’s been ever since I started playing at least…

Yeah, I’m still not convinced. But it doesn’t matter. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help, though, guys. :slight_smile:

As you just quoted “* You must play actively (daily) to get HWS RP from your Origin HWS RP system *”
It means exactly like it reads. You won’t get any RP at all if you don’t play.

Uhm… it says “you must play actively (daily) to get HWS RP from your Origin HWS RP system” - not that you won’t get any RP from living on a PvP planet. That’s separate from the “Origin system.”

The Origin System is what gives me RP for my Origin - pirate in this case - which is the 10 for having 1,000 ingots and 10 for not living in PvE space.

The Origin System has nothing to do with whether I have a base on Pandora or not - that’s open to all origins.

Apparently, it doesn’t mean exactly like it reads or it would say “You won’t get any RP” instead of “Origin RP.”

Perhaps the web site just needs to be rewritten to be clear and specific (and accurate).

that’s a job for… @Dr.Dark ? :joy:

1 Like

I’ll take a look :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you please quote the area’s i should change.

I’m too tired to read those few guides now lol.

This part?
Like this message if yes.

1 Like

Yes, this sort of thing.

The individual planets (Pandora at least - Pandora Planet) say nothing about being online each day. It just says to have a base there and you get the RP. Maybe update those pages to reflect that you have to log in?

And finally, on the main page about RP - HWS Reputation Points - it says you must log in daily to get your “Origin RP” - but in truth, apparently you have to log in daily to get “any RP.” So that should be updated if possible.

The whole thing is really counterintuitive since the information is not complete in any one place.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey, sry, I missed this topic.

We try to make the guide more accurate - hard if there are many features around which partially affect each other.

From what I saw it was due inactivity. But let me know if it happens again please.