Rule question regarding ammo draining

One of the rules I read was regarding ammo draining. The rule mentioned that dodging weapon fire was okay for ammo draining, and that multiple deaths were against the rules. Is using structures to absorb weapon fire allowed when deaths are not involved? As in, can you drop vessels in range of turrets for the purpose of ammo draining?

Can you drop vessels in range of turrets to draw turret fire so you can attack from another direction?

1 Like

Yes yes and great idea yes

Since were on the topic… are you allowed to use overclassed (planet restriction) CV’s on golden globe to ammo drain?

Is making the oversized CVs public once in front of the base allowed?

@Jascha

@ABN/ACP

2 Likes

You guys asked everyday. Still yes

Public thing not sure but why not free loot for you guys

Pro tip faction it

1 Like

Just ask TPP, we have video of them doing it on GG in 7.0.

the ship wasn’t made public. it was cored.

How many times is RexXxus going to have to answer this question for the rebels. Ammo draining is only spawning a fresh clone in and dying repeatedly.

Turrets dont target the drone anymore so that is mute.

If someone brings in a vessel they spent time to gather the resources and build they are losing that in exchange for the ammo expenditure.

There are limits on the planet with timers. If someone brings in a overclassed CV they have 12 minutes to do what they want before they have to leave. The only rule in terms of the limits is if you repeatedly bring in ships knowing they will be taken by HWS.

When you ask next week it will be the same, when you ask the week after that it will be the same. Seriously he needs to start taking some RP, Credits, and removing all your ammo if ya keep coming on here and wasting his time.

2 Likes

I’ve only been playing here since shortly after the season started. I don’t even know who the rebels are. Sorry if my question has offended anyone.

Hey man the was towards Ezze :slight_smile: Welcome to the server !!!

Dont sweat it. I was replying to ezze who been stiring the pot and causing drama that RexXxus has to waste time to clean up.