Send Bug reports HERE

I like going pew pew too much, so I didn’t spend a lot of time going for it.

You could have charged TAW and got that elusive OCD 6 : )

Possible skill tree bug/error, not sure

I think I may have jumped ahead a bit in the skill tree branch, I’d 5 skill points, was on tier 2, had 5 skill points, and jumped ahead to tier 5, which requires 5 skill points, instead of it taking 3 for tier 3, which should have left me with 2 points and unable to progress to tier 4.

seems so long as you have the points required for the skill you want, you can click fast and get straight down to it

Hey, no this is intentional. Require does not mean cost like the red button says at the bottom.
You just “need” it

Hi on Pandowa play field requested daily loot on HWS connect and never received it. was 2018/03/29. the timer was reset but no loot. my player history shows i didn’t receive it either. Not a big deal as its first time to not get it but wondering if its a bug?

Hey,
the proper place for these kind of things are here:

It is not really a bug… rather a not so comfortable workflow for players…

You have to type cb:startjobs afterwards or best to not click the button if you are online / just loggin in

Description: its possible to build/spawn over dungeon entrances, like CTF, effectively blocking other people from entrance.

Alien Core structures have no Anti Grief attributes applied.
I think it will change in Alpha 8. For now it would be a Get Support Ticket with a screenshot so we can punish / clear properly.
Thanks

Problem is to locate “hidden” entrance. If you dont know where it is, you cant find it, because core can be clipped into base blocks.

Well I think it is obvious to see structures which are built only for the purpose to grief or not.
Just open console + type “di” and send ID or screenshot of everything

Localized: (Are you the only person having this issue?) unknown

If applicable:

OLD BLUEPRINT: No

Reproducibility: Always

Severity: Minor

Summary: I spawned in the cv blueprint and checked everything was in working order , then installed my ac and now none of my 3 motion sensors work to control lights/ramps. I hear the sound they make when you enter the are of detection but nothing engages.

Description:

Steps to Reproduce: spawn a cv with automation motion sensors then install a ac and claim it.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information:none

Not sure if the Alien Core does change signals or groupings… others have lot of experience with it so maybe they can help faster @Crewmember123 @TheState @Quasar @Chaplain_5-15 @Wiseman738

Sorry, i’m useless here as i’ve never had an alien core or used signals, but i know of some GMC members who have:

@zappe21 @Loke @Elfias , these are the mega-brains of our faction that will hopefully be able to divulge their wisdom!

Best of luck in getting it fixed @CrazedTrucker

I’ve become pretty experienced with motion sensors controlling lights and ramps. these just flat out won’t work now since I ac’d the ship. it’s weird , anyway gonna take some time but I’m just gonna replace the sensors. Just thought I’d submit the bug / glitch to you.

In my experience signals still work after. I’ve only used motion sensors with lights but haven’t had issues there.

1 Like

I put an AC in my CV and the motion sensors still work fine. I have them on lights and hangar doors. Might need to make sure SIGNALS are turned on on main P menu screen.

1 Like

I also regularly change the signal logic on my X7.

Did you design the blueprint? If so then do the motion sensors directly control the devices or is there a logic circuit? Mine are all direct, I have not tried to Alien Core a structure with added circuits. It could be that those circuits get deleted with AC.

I fixed it , had to replace the 3 sensors, was just time consuming with the amount of lights and rear ramps I have. I didn’t use logic on lights and doors since it’s fairly simple 3 step command which can be done with the sensors and lights/doors themselves. Anyway yeah I guess lock or delete this thread rex , the problem is solved.

Mode:
Localized: (Are you the only person having this issue?) Unknown

Reproducibility: Uncertain
Severity: Minor-Major

Summary: Bike Launch to Orbit

Description: While trying to get on bike, character + bike were flung at near instant speed, ended up in Freelancer Cryo Orbit, ~166km from the planets themselves. Jetpack functional, but character as well as bike were behaving very unusually. Attempt at getting on the bike combined with lag and player character ejected from the bike, bike disappears immediately, stuck as player ~166km from nearest POI. NA server admin KptnKurt finally came to the rescue and dropped me off at Cryo1.

Steps to Reproduce: Revolves around attempting to seat into moving bike. Details played out too fast to remember.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information: NA Admin KptnKurt as well as EU Admin gareth_8000 are familar with my specific case.

1 Like