Send Bug reports HERE

sometimes they glitch into the ground. But I just checked now and all are in place again.

Mode:
Localized: Unknown

Reproducibility: Always
Severity: Minor

Summary:Generators going to unknown faction

Description:I placed a line of generators on a snowy mountaintop on Lawless HQ. I fueled them, but when I did it showed every other generator after the one i fueled as already being fueled. Now I can’t access every other generator and it shows as belonging to another faction, and they are running on non-existent fuel.

Steps to Reproduce: Described above. However, if the generators are not placed directly adjacent to one another and touching, then the bug does not occur.

Solved itself.

A post was merged into an existing topic: HWS Police - Report a crime

Mode:
Localized: No
Reproducibility: Always
Severity: Minor
Summary: Lantia Deposits might be bugged
Description:
The Sector Map reads as follows:
Deposits:
Iron, Promethium, Cobalt, Erestrum, Zascosium
Meteorites (Depletion):
Erestrium, Zascosium
Meteroites (Random)
None

The Map Resources section reads:
Deposits:

Meteorites (Depletion):
Erestrium, Zascosium
Meteroites (Random)
None

Aren’t they supposed to be the same? Even if the deposits are completely mined out, shouldn’t it show that they could have existed? And why are the two maps different?

Strange indeed. will look into it, thanks

Mode:
Player: Ranzeth
Bug: Wallpaper bug
Localized: Not sure
Reproducibility: Random - has happened twice this week. Both times close to GRG bases with the ‘numerous’ spikes.
Severity: Medium
Summary: Getting disconnected from the playfield, try to login and get the ‘wallpaper’ bug. It reminds me of when people were mining and putting ‘one’ of each in their harvest boxes so that they could avoid getting the resources they didn’t want - causing extra entities on the playfield.
Description:
Server Time: 4:30

Still having the wall paper bug.

Hey,

I checked the situation and it is not related to the pillar bases or spike bases at least.
The entities of the planet are below 200 which is fine. Each spike is still a base so to speak.

Problem lays somewhere else.

Gotcha - that was just my hypothesis since it’s the only time I seem to get the bug is around there.

I am now able to login and play.

1 Like

Thruster Jet XL for SVs is wrongly labeled as Thruster Jet M in OCD.

Mode: Multiplayer

Bug: I had 100 slots in my OCD, then I did OCD:Sort and now I only have 80 and all the materials from 81 - 100 are gone.

Localized: Not sure

Reproducibility: Not trying that again lol!

Severity: Medium

Summary:

Description:

I had 100 slots in my OCD, then I did OCD:Sort and now I only have 80 and all the materials from 81 - 100 are gone.

Server Time: Not sure, I did the ocd:sort and left my computer to go shopping, came and checked OCD and they were gone.
[/quote]

Mode: Multiplayer

Bug: Warped into pirate space, then I was disconnected from the playfield. When I logged in I wasn’t in my CV and it bounced me out of the playfield and left my CV behind.

Localized: Kind of :stuck_out_tongue:

Reproducibility: Can’t get to the playfield to retrieve my CV

Severity: High

Summary: I was dc’d in pirate space, then bounced without my ship when I logged in.

Description: Could you please move my CV to Concordia IV so I can get it back?

THAT SHIP IS MINE!!! >:)

Then don’t fly in other factions’ donor playfields… derp

you forget that this is the wrong place for that.

Since you request something you have to go (have no idea what ship etc. pp.)

HERE

If this was a bug I would need your client logs.

Not sure if you know what OCD:Sort does, but everything is ok here.
Just think of the word “sort” :wink:

Just seemed strange that I had 100 slots and then I had 80, I didn’t remember clearing out my slots. Old age must be setting in… PKA here I come.

Curious and off topic, why didn’t you go for OCD6 last season? It should have been relatively easy for you to attain.

But back on topic, doesn’t OCD 5 give 100 slots? OCD 6 gives 130, unless that has changed from last season?