Send Bug reports HERE

Hey Jascha,

I’m aware of the half part but right now it stills show on HWS connect amount : 64, lv 6 is supposed to give 75/H and i upgraded at least 5hours ago…so how can i have 64 after more than 5H :smiley:

[quote=“Blackwing”]Hey Jascha,

I’m aware of the half part but right now it stills show on HWS connect amount : 64, lv 6 is supposed to give 75/H and i upgraded at least 5hours ago…so how can i have 64 after more than 5H :smiley:[/quote]
ohohoh… thanks for reporting that… With gold it actually …well did not work right :slight_smile:
Sorry for that. Will update it in a minute.

Thanks for your help but still buggy, now i upgraded more than 13hour ago and i got amount 192 (lv6), it’s raising 32 per 32 since this afternoon o_O

Yes Gold is just doing half of all the others.
Sorry we will still update the site and make it more clear.

lol i know that…come on normally 75 /H for a lv6 am gold during at least 13h = 192 ??? may be im too bad in math but i guess it supposed to be around 1000 :smiley:

I was trying to use donor BP spawn, after confirming and getting logged off, I logged back in and received an internal error. The BP did not complete, I got charged for 1 charge of donor BP spawn so now i am at 3/10, and it also removed another blueprint that was already completed normally.

Thanks we will look into it! Resetted your bp count for now

Hello.
Me and my friend have problem. At the entrance to the server appear the window with the error “An internal error occured.” and does not disappear.

Will look into it soon. I guess Fortune has some problems :frowning:

PS Please klick on “Quit and Mail”.

The Client_*.log is always located here: …\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Logs
Send them to the devs: [email protected] and tell them that you were playing on HWS

Ok. Thank you for advice.

Quick update: Im shortly before figuring out which CV it is… hold on a few more minutes

Fixed the Problem. You can login again. We deletet the CV ‘C’est qui l’papa ?’

The ’ were the Problem! Please dont use special characters in your names!

:frowning: Not yet working. Sorry. we are on it

We restart. Deleted some Hoover. Now it should work.
Sorry for that. But there is a bigger game bug :frowning: Could be due to too many structures. Please dont build more on Fortune… its with 243 Structures overcrowded again :neutral_face:

The Error will apear ones, but just click continue and you can go on

Attention! Please watch how many structures are on a PVE Playfield. Your can see this over HWS Universe. Dont build or start to move to a planet that has more than 200 structures! Therefore DO NOT Build more on FORTUNE!! Its for your own good.

For the EU - Fortune Error: Lets move to this post viewtopic.php?f=5&t=317#p1581

Keep getting booted while in orbit, the messages is warped because I was inside the pole, but I’m trying to get to the planet. each time my ship is left where I was and I’m warped to space. I’ve summoned several SVs trying to get back to my CV but I can’t. now I have two cvs and two svs in the same orbit. I’ve usedup 3 of my do:bps trying to resolve this.
Thanks.

Same problem here, thought it was just Asteroid belt but seems to just be ‘space’.

I have this problem too, and I need help 2 ships in space … I can not go into space without seeing this bug