Send Bug reports HERE

Localized: (Are you the only person having this issue?) unknown

Reproducibility: Sometimes
Severity: Minor

Summary: OCD:GET and OCD:PUT do not always execute.

Description: I entered a string of ocd:get commands and logged off. Several minutes later, I logged back in. The ocd:get commands were not executed. I’ve occasionally experienced the same issue with the ocd:put command.

Note that the commands appear to remain queued. Subsequent to the failed ocd:get, I entered a new lost of ocd:get commands. The system attempted to execute both the old and new commands, filling my inventory.

Steps to Reproduce: Follow steps under Description. Failure seems to occur for 5-10% of relogs.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information: N/A

Localized: (Are you the only person having this issue?) unknown

Reproducibility: Always
Severity: Major

Summary: OCD:GET:ALL deletes some items but doesn’t put them in backpack if contents of OCD are greater than available backpack space

Description: If the contents of the OCD exceed the available capacity of the backpack and quickslots, a quantity of items - but not all items - will be deleted from OCD. However, those items will not be placed in the players backpack. The number of items deleted appears to coincide with the available capacity of the backpack.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Add more items to OCD than can fit in backpack (e.g., ocd:put:all, relog, repeat)
  2. Check OCD inventory in HWS Connect
  3. Clear backpack
  4. Queue OCD:GET:ALL
  5. Relog
  6. Wait 2 minutes then refresh HWS Connect

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information:

hi.

I used my auto miner today to remove my new ores and i never received them after i logged out and back in. When i checked hws connect i dont have any ores and all of my fuel (over 2000) is gone.

If an admin got a few mins can they look into this?

Thanks

About OCD + Autominer issues Jascha will look into it.

SuperSonic case is resolved.

[attachment=0]20160814141258_1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]20160814142341_1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=2]20160814143249_1.jpg[/attachment]

On planet playfields, unable to change hand slots or use items in slots. Attempt to reload tool or weapon results in weapon stuck in reloading text and never resolves.

sequence number mismatch messages in console.

3rd Person view avatar glitched - holding weapon/tool in one hand pointing down.

Other players report same bugs

[quote=“beatlab”]something went wrong with character data after the update to 3.1?

food + oxygen + stamina + jetpack is unlimited now, but i receive falling damage and cant access creative menu.
not able to use medic station and medkits just display the cross, which doesnt fade away anymore.
switching through 1-9 is broken too and cant use any item.
accessing ships over control panel or activating power not working.

deleted cache, saves and checked integrity of files. connected to another server and everything was normal.

structure commander says 4x deleted = true also now. 1 ba 1 cv 2 sv[/quote]

I have been having these same issues.
I was working fine earlier, then I logged out do some chores.
Logged back in and came back to this.

Homeworld playfield keeps crashing, I think it was similar to the planet pole warp issue, only crashing the entire space playfield.

Peacekeeper 4 seems to be bugged with the pole warp issue as well.

[quote=“RexXxuS”]About OCD + Autominer issues Jascha will look into it.

SuperSonic case is resolved.[/quote]
If you have trouble with OCD or AM please allways state the exact time and report it as quick as possible. Only then we can check what happend.
Thanks a lot.

[quote=“Lokiet”]Homeworld playfield keeps crashing, I think it was similar to the planet pole warp issue, only crashing the entire space playfield.

Peacekeeper 4 seems to be bugged with the pole warp issue as well.[/quote]

I checked both now and no issues at all. Hm, maybe rest corruption left from yesterday? Was you affected?

[quote=“RexXxuS”][quote=“Lokiet”]Homeworld playfield keeps crashing, I think it was similar to the planet pole warp issue, only crashing the entire space playfield.

Peacekeeper 4 seems to be bugged with the pole warp issue as well.[/quote]

I checked both now and no issues at all. Hm, maybe rest corruption left from yesterday? Was you affected?[/quote]

Besides the playfield crashing, I was unaffected.

I have already posted this on the Empyrion forums, but I thought I would repost it here so the admins are aware of it.
The TL;DR of it is that when using warp drive our CV does not use warp fuel.
After several trips between Mars and Peacekeeper 4 the warp fuel tank is still full.
None of us know or understand how this happened

Mode: (Survival)

SERVER NAME: HWS EU
SEED-ID: 777777

MODIFIED PLAYFIELDS: Yes

Reproducibility: (Always
Severity: (Minor)

Summary: CV does not use up warp fuel(pentaxid)

Description:
Me and a friend of mine have been flying back an for the between some planets using warp drive a few times and we noticed that the CV is not using any of the warp fuel(pentaxid)
After several warp trips of 7-8 AU the warp fuel tank is still full.

Steps to Reproduce:
Build a CV
Add pentaxid
Fly between some planets using warp.

None.

thx a lot for your input! Its really important that you guys take the time to post it. An if you post it there we can also take a look at give it further.
Thanks!

I posted it on the empyrion forums before I posted it here actually.
empyriononline.com/threads/bug-r … post-66093

We didnt notice it until after a few trips.
And we thought it would be best to let you guys know so you are aware of the problem.
Not really much more we can do about it I think, we cant really stop people from traveling around the game.

hello.

I just had an issue where i put pentaxid into a cargo container and as soon as i closed the container and reopened it everything was gone.

I was having a problem adding to the cargo box by holding shift so i added them manually. they are now gone.

Can an admin have a look into this?

Server is down Rexxus!

So I don’t know if this glitch has been reported. Being a busy man while building my base I tend to afk a lot while waiting for stuff to grind. I have an elevator that is bottomless because well, I’m not done yet lol. Anyhow about 4 times now mainly because I’m not paying attention, I die in the elevator. After respawn no backpack. Logically it should fall and be in the dirt below but it seems to be falling through the world. Thoughts?

Not heard about it for now but it seems that elevators beaming your backpack to hell? x)
Hmm, will notice the devs about it

Localized: (Are you the only person having this issue?) Idk. Was me and my friend and only i get the bug.

Reproducibility: On this server i only notices once. But i already seen this bug many times since Blue Crystal was implemented.
Severity: Major (can affect the market and the relevancy of warping.

Summary: Infinite Blue Crystal Bug

Description:
Was me and my friend colleting blue crystals at Phobos Moon, i dont remember exactally his name now. Then my friend cleaned the spot but i was seeing the blue crystals yet, so i came get and noticet that it had no despawn, so i was able to get infinite crystal for one of them. I already saw this bug back on time when blue crystal was added. I though have seen that devs was solved this, but here we are.

Steps to Reproduce:
Some friend get the blue crystal, if yet up to you, gather it infinitely.

Do not take any, do not thought that was really necessary.

thanks, we already reproduced this bug and know how / why it happens. Devs need to start working…

Relog fixes the problem all the time

Today im get my around 12k iron bar from my ocd, there this bar disappear, but i didnt get my bars.
Im dont find. This is the first time for me.
I did…im relog many times, and restart the game too.