Send Bug reports HERE

Still cant pull stacks of T2 gens.

I’m stuck in one of the buildings of the flying city, I know it has traps but the building and a cathedral that is entered from above, yet the distance from the floor to the ceiling is impossible to climb using jetpack of medium armor, I would like ahuda to withdraw my character from there. I think there should be some trapdoor or something, or at least one block in the middle of the wall so that momentum can be given.

===================================

Player(s) with issue: DeadM0r0z
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): yesterday evening around 22-24
Playfield: Freelancer Cryo
Tried to connect with friends and despite there were 162/177 players only one of us connected. Tried several times. Stuck after “waiting for server approval”. That one who connected reported severe lags like eternal jetpacks, undying creatures and reloading takes about minute.

Unfortunately gave my friends unpleasant very first experience :frowning:

This is fixed today

1 Like

Fixed now, please try again

It’s a trap indeed :wink:
We try to improve it with a medic bay at least

Thought i’d record this here instead of get-support as its a golden oldie;

All completed blueprints have disappeared.

I managed to get out of that place, very difficult of medium armor, but if it was of heavy armor, impossible. It is not necessary a medical bay, but put small blocks in the wall forming spiral steps, nothing that is easy, but that requires a reasonable effort to get up, with the walls totally smooth is very difficult. the place was the small cathedral with a purple bau and 4 smaller boxes, and on the numbers of the city, you could think of doing a subterranean labyrinth and by the numbers inside it, and of course with some surprises and jokes of terror

Good job.
Well it is rather called with intention “it’s a trap”.
It’s like this

If you see gold down there, you don’t jump into it without a backup plan, do you? :wink:

You can fly with a tiny SV in the Flying City tower to get out again.
Or you have the luck to do a suicide in the game to warp away from there.
But we updated the Flying City now to claim it better as a trap…

To get better for a false floor there, the Indiana Jones Style … room that spawns several insects and of course a respaw bay.

a fall that the jet pack does not compensate, reaches the bottom of the labyrinth and then finds the way home …

Mode:

Reproducibility: Always

Description:Pois doesnt reset, once they are destroyed they keep being destroyed.
I have seen the same group of Pois no reseting for 2 days

Mode:

Reproducibility: Always

Description:Some mission are bugged.
- mole race: no terrain, just a normal planet; hv doesnt reset when portal reset countdown, there is no flags for the race.

- Facility testing: Just a void planet.

-Run out the jail: Most of times the “mecanic” wall doesnt opens, it gets stuck.

I didnt test more missions thinking that they are bugged too and i dont want to lose more inventorys :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Rexx are the portals working? because the ECC says that we are outside the portal zone, even though it is in front of it. Paragon Portal is not working, either.

The work as intended. Type sg:? and you see.
Make sure to know the color code as well.
Red Supergate means you can warp there but not back.

Tested 5 mins ago, still having the same problems, Please Rexx put an eye on it.
Screenshoots added :stuck_out_tongue:

Resouce Mole Race
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Combat testing facility

Alien Asylum

ECC planet large part of floating city collapsed (like when failing an SI check)

Thanks for the info!
Unfortunately this requires another ECC wipe :frowning:

But then we are finally good to go!

Rexx, I looked in the guide, about the meaning of gates colors, but I did not find anything, however, the presentation video shows this, but remember, many of your players do not speak English (my case) but they read and write me it’s easier, talking and listening that complicates, so it would be nice as soon as possible of course we could have this in detail in the guide.

Thank you in advance for your effort and dedication.

Note: the maze was great, but where the hell is the green door, I still can not see the same one, and the one I saw I could not open said it was another faction, I thought it would be somewhere in the labyrinth, I liked the door of goodbye , but I would put something more abrupt, I tested the labyrinth in the EU and NA, but the NA is not marking the missions that have begun,

so the egs flying city mission is bugged? im standing in the green room flipping the switch opening the green door, but im not getting any credit for the mission…

I went back and flipped each of the door switches again to be sure…
also regarding this, other people nearby were also getting credit for the door switches, even though they didnt find or switch them.
(NA)

“it puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again”

I understood that Prototype structures got wiped too after 7 days. However, there is nothing in map description and cb:wipe returns just ‘Next structure wipes:’ and no structure ID or name.
How can I find which structures will be wiped and when? Thanks