Send Bug reports HERE

Indeed this is / was a monster bug nobody found out yet. It was in the game since ever. Eleon and I was shocked… luckily they fixed it. Nothing I can do sadly. I can’t reset players PDA progress. You can only do cb:reset

Today I implement the map descriptions.
cb:wipe should output it. We will check. Thanks

so is my pda mission bugged?

Not sure if its known but resources are showing 100% after depletion on Alliance HQ at least for me. Even mining a different node to about half it never updates the %.

Hello,

Voxel or SSOR Deposits?

I assume voxel, we took a ore detector and didnt see anything show

Ore Scanner only works for SSOR (the rock resource deposits).

then it was voxel. i mined out the whole thing to the bottom and its still showing 100%

Thanks, is this happening with all resource types or only Iron for example?

Iron and copper for sure, havent mined the others yet to confirm

Rexx, you repaired most of the maps, but strayon sector that previously had the description of Space, now contains no information, could take a look.

1 Like

Player: Ranzeth
Time: 12:34AM MST
Reproducibility: Not sure - I had not just come in from orbit. Maybe, I passed through a green wall - but it reminds me of the days of people shooting at the “little” man when their SV had not fully rendered in.

Description: Was fighting an Op4 SV and it was able to lag shot through my entire SV and one hit my cockpit.

Player: Reinfire
Time: 5:34 PST
Reproducible: Yes - consistent

Description: Earth X and Mars X I believe are supposed to be Rep plannets, but this is not reflected in the list. It says “free” instead of the amount of rep required to land.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Reinfire

Fixed it

1 Like

Temperature 130 degrees above zero. please make it negative.
it would be cool to have same vacuum temperature for all space areas(I never thought I can ever write such absurd thing like ‘vacuum temperature’)

It is with intention @DeadM0r0z

Our HWS Config make use of the Insulation Boost properly. So I changed the stats that you can survive up to +300 °C with 4 Insulation Boosts.

sorry for critise in this thread but… it is so rediculous? I understand it for Ori for example where is lava and suppose to be really hot but not for pure vacuum where you should wear EVA(or few EVAs).

Is hotter in space the closer you get to the sun?

By physic definition space / vacuum has no impact in temperature and is always around -270 °C.
HOWEVER temperature is happening as soon as atoms are reflected by dirt or radiation like in this case.
So yes, the closer you are to the sun, the hotter it gets. That was my little immersion idea at least.

For the next season I might rethink it for convenience reasons and set all orbits to very cold and some planets to damn hot to make the insulation booster worth

2 Likes

Seems legit.

: )