Send Bug reports HERE

Not allowed anymore.

I suppose it is possible but I was guilty for 4 days straight and it never updated.

paying tax for no reason ?!

hey i looked on ecc there are a public cv / hv from player ToMi idk why they stand there but now i get this here … 28 09:10 Tax paid 4.756 credits tax for EURO 2 (BG) LvL 10 (33324420) <- not even in my Structure List hope u can fix it cheers

1 Like

It’s not a bug. Guys who switch structures to public will get punished.

2 Likes

??? it whas public try to find the owner no one awnsers so i let it there just docked on my cv without change anything o.ô

You claimed it. Take care of it.
It’s not a bug, as I said. Matter closed.

what the hell ok o.ô can u delete this ship ? havent it on structure list

you can go delete it your self maybe?

It’s not an admins job to go delete stuff for you, FYI.

You can easily go in game and delete it with your multitool or even use commands.

Had you left it be in the first place, the other person would have been the one charged taxes.
However, since you claimed it by docking it to your vessel, it’s now your ship and you are the one to be charged taxes.

TwitchyJ stop aguments thanks :slight_smile: and stop waste my time for reading your words … after 30mins of waiting it popping on the Structure list and is all rdy deleted thanks again for the infos about that so the cv can stand there till server wipes not mine xD

1 Like

Localized: unknown

Reproducible: Always
Severity: Major

Description:
Even though I have plenty of space in my orbital cargo drone, i am unable to place a T1 Laser Pistol inside of it and any attempt to do so is met with an error message. This would seem to happen regardless of ocd level, i have tested it on ocd 4 and 5

Steps to Reproduce:
1. craft a fresh T1 Laser Pistol in a constructor
2. input command “ocd:put”
3. place the T1 Laser Pistol in the right hand panel
4. press send
5. observe error message

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information:

Hey and thanks for the report.

While it’s called “T1” it’s still too powerful to store at low OCD levels.
Just upgrade your OCD to be able to store it or wait for HWS 9, with the reworked OCD.

1 Like

Hi, I found a living tree(s) in space orbit - ECC Orbit.

1 Like

Please water it and take care. It should ultimately make space breathable :wink:

Just kidding. What coordinates is that?

3 Likes

Aha… my christmastree. Been looking for that

It’s gone! Who stole it? dQgnflua, return it! And quickly! :grinning:

Jascha, it was at -10033, -14, -25.
Probably restart at 5pm cleared it, because logging off and on didn’t helped (I tried twice).

2 Likes

And you are sure you saw a TREE in space? Ever tried to tell that to the police? :joy:

I just had the same issue today, but ontop of the water in an ocean. It had no collision, and only i was able to see it.

It’s back in my Livingroom. Gave it a one footer instead of 4

@RexXxuS FYI… last night 12/20/18 I fueled up my OAM with 100 OAM cells which I had in my backpack. However after fueling I noticed the cells were not removed from my backpack. You can take them out of my OCD line item 74.

Tripwire

3 Likes