Send Bug reports HERE

The RP check is at 8:50. You put the weapon in afterwards:

1 Like

I see, so the check is before the restart. Got it. Thanks!

Update: Suddenly I have a yellow repair bay in my device list.
It still shows only red in my F3 techtree but I can build it now.
No clue what was going on, problem solved itself

Server: EU
Player: Lirezh
Problem: In my CV techtree (F3) I can see repair bays (T1 and T2) as well as a repair console.
However when trying to place the T2 repair bay on a CV I get an error message, it’s only allowed on bases.

I can place a Repair console on my CV but when going there I get an error “no repair bay found”.

I am not sure if it’s an intentional change from vanilla or a bug in the server config.
If it was intentional, I think it should be allowed.
Repairing SVs is a typical job of a capital ship.

Resource mission POI in Homeworld sector are not at the given coordinates from PDA mission on NA server/they are all missing in this sector.

Wir bekommen andauernd Meldungen das wir zuviel auf Goldenglobe haben Basen uns Cv,s .
Aber da ist nchts ich habe es doch schon überprüft mit den mir gegebenen mittlen.

Wer lesen kann… :wink:

Naja schon aber komisch is das trotzem. Gestern wurde meine Spawnplatte
auch genommen von HWS auf Golden. Wie soll man da was spawnen wenn
die platte gleich wieder weg ist???

Man nutzt die vorhandenen spawnpads auf GG z.B. oder koordiniert sich mit der Allianz.
Alles fehlerfrei hier.

Player Name: Ranzeth
Recycled ID: 4291254
Problem:
Time: Around: 18:20 - 18:50
Server NA:

I recycled this base and I believe it had an alien core in it, but I got a regular core back. (I could be mistaken as I was in the middle of a battle when it happened, but I remember looking and seeing the word Alien.)

Hm nope, had a player core

Hmm, I spend too much time at the computer - my eyes are going :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hitscan origin issue which i believe is contributing to all the salt and rage about “clip shots’lag shots” and gatling cannon abuse https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDRepeMvi8I&feature=youtu.be the fast fix to this is to not have any weapons be hitscan

Hello @Serious_Squirrel
great video!
It’s so great that I would request a favor: can you please zip the savegame of that scenario please?
So I can send it to Eleon, the Dev load it and sit in the Cockpit straight a way and can shoot and see the issue.

sure thing Rex

1 Like

Well, the monolith teleport to Lavaworld is bugged and dropped me to 0,0. A very bad experience for me. Dunno if the teleport to Sathon got fixed, but in the past it did the same to me.

Also, I noticed Titan has a monolith but no code to teleport to it. Is it intended?

EDIT: We just explored lavaworld and found no monolith. No wonder I got stranded.

@Jascha

HWS Connect Proxmity Log is no longer showing events. This started yesterday. No matter what day we select in the log there are no events shown when there should be events.

Hey, thanks for the info. @RexXxuS

This is nothing of major importance but the HWS Hunterboard does not mark me as GUILTY when I should be and coordinates are shown with guilty status marked as No.

No Xeno at all allowed in the OCD or it is a bug cause I have OCD 7

Hm, maybe lag.