Send Bug reports HERE

ECC Auto Mining Station

Teleporter underwater, and partial wall missing.
Also, when players allow troops to walk out, they march under the base (underwater) and no new guards spawn.

Hi @Hayawen!
Thank you for your report! I checked the POI and found following:
1- the hatch should not open from the outside, that’s right.
2- the code for the door was not set - I fixed it now and will be updated today I think :slight_smile:

3- Cave 7 fixed, update soon - thank you!
4- The Gate should work - tested it in Single Player right now. You can send me your counts per PM and I will check, if they are right :slight_smile:

5- The Reward is active!!! - Have fun! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @Kamen_Cider, thank you very much! We fixed the Auto Miner Factory now :slight_smile:

btw: You can shoot the underwater walking guards with Laser Guns.

When I’m in orbit and press M the planet on map seems to be rotated more than it’s in the game:

Yeah, that is a wrong interpolation from Class 3+ planets I think. Can’t fix it.

There is another door bud

Hello,
so, following Phoenix quest this time… I am at the coords and the gate is infront of me, however it doesn’t register as being there…
if I type SG:warp:ph it says I need to be near Gate…
if I type SG:? I get generic list info (all destinations)
regards

I’ve seen the gate registrer me nearby penthouse planet. I don’t know where gate is actually at, but that might be why?

Yep, just had the time to go the cough coords, just above penthouse planet and sg:? indeed returns Phoenix…

:slight_smile:

sorry, missed it.
I fixed it now.

1 Like

No problem! thank you for quick fixes as always!

Ok got one more, not sure if it’s a bug or intentional, if intentional, it would be even more evil than that flying city trap :crazy_face:

About the Explorer quest… finally having found those elusive mules… next step was to exterminate some zyrax… figured loosing the rep is ok for quest, I’ll gain it later… But then the next step… u send us to the POI in Homeworld… all went well, it didn’t shoot at me or anything so I figured all is safe… went looking for those apartments… Found them! yay! got reward… 5 seconds later I get shot by the NPC!!! It’s a zyrax base? :smiley:
would’ve been nice to be shot at Before receiving and instantly loosing reward … so one might have a chance to repair reputation and come back…

1 Like

Hmm, good found. Not thought much about it since it was an individual timed issue.
But I will consider setting the EGS Star to “Alien” Faction.

hey rex,
quick question is there anyway to open the small door at rmx cave. i just used the Teleporter after giving up the search for the lever outside. but if there is a way to open that small door to get into rmx cave just answer yes there is and i will go back and search again.
i really enjoyed the quest line, pity that it ended with other players coming in and ninja looting at the rmx cave.
just to let you know teleporter pad 7 takes you to the teleporter at cave 7 instead of the top of the cave and maybe you should check the rest too i think a otherone had the same problem.

thanks again for the great quest line
Kind Regards,
Pentex

if I’m not mistaken, all caves should be accessible from outside… except cave 9, I could only get into it using the code on the door …
actually, trying to remember now… I may have had trouble getting into rmx from outside … will double check tomorrow if I can!

@Hayawen, thanks for helping.

its possible that it should be in the little cave with the zirax but it looks like the ground ate 1 layer of blocks there

yep, if there is a leaver for RMX, i have failed to find it :smiley:

So you can confirm:

1. there is a leaver ?
  2. that it is possible to find it in the current situation?

Hello budd.
Please report this in the help section :blush:

hey guys,
think something’s not quite right with the auto miner to ocd thing…
once the common ores reached 9000, they got all dumped into the ocd, rares stayed as they are…
then now all new ores (common+rare) are being sent directly to ocd…
not sure if this how it’s supposed to be?

Where the rare ores also “full”?
OAM to OCD does only move the new, or in case it is full all. It does not touch those remaining ones.