Send Bug reports HERE

When i get more then ~4000 ores in the HV Mining box i got stuck in the HV everytime

Get stuck with HV a lot when drilling (turrets get stuck, I know I should design one that doesn’t bug), exiting HV can sometimes (even though there is enough space) cause me to get teleported high up in the air. Also various bugs with HV’ movement on steep/odd terrain + known bugs like drill charges not being consumed.

I’ve filed a proper bug report about this twice now to Eleon, almost sure it’s the drill module hitbox itself that’s all sorts of weird.

XP Glitch.
Unfortunately I have no screenshots or logs, as no actual error occurred, and it happened so randomly and quickly that I didnt even remember to ss it. But I did mention it in chat, and as promised, am reporting the bug the day AFTER the wipe to try and allow people the experience of actually levelling up by playing as intended.

Bug: Get to level 20 in about 3 minutes:

Seen on Trader Starter planet, yesterday at about 1800 Eastern
Reproduce able every time, to the extent that testing it wound up levelling up all members in our faction in a matter of a few hours.

Steps:

1. Get a sv with miniguns.
  2. Find a dinosaur or other animal
  3. get RIGHT at render range, the point where if it died and you approached again you see the animation of it standing up then falling over dead again.
  4. Kill it with said miniguns
  5. Keep shooting til you run out of levels to get. the body continues to give you xp even though it is dead. One test yielded about 22k xp in one magazine of 15 mm ammo.

Cross-server warp

… I’m stuck. Me and three people are stuck on the Elemental Marketplace because of the following reasons:

1. the 25.2 penta requirement to warp to Gabriel from the EU-NA warp field.
  2. the fact that we’re all now [???] Freelancers instead of [EGG] Bounty Hunters
  3. the fact that my OCD is dead empty on NA, which I thought copies over?

So here’s a ‘bug report’ and a sort of ‘sorry, we literally can’t warp out of here for now’ kind of excuse for parking.

Edit: Oh okay I suppose we were to know ahead of time that the ocd doesn’t copy over so just… end me, I guess.

Edit edit: A kind samaritan loaned me some pentaxid, still kinda gonna need help with being a [???] who can’t leave a non-existing faction though.

CSW is for now turned of.
For all friends of Facelees. Just that you know we will fix you later today. Sorry for the trouble. Something changed with 5.0 that we did not notice. But nothing is lost. I’m sure we cna fix this.
Abrum got already fixed.
I just want to check the tool and adapt it so that i can help you quys faster, without the need to reset you and set everything manually.

Both of them are asleep, and I’m willing to be on stand-by to be a testing guinea pig, just PM! :relaxed:

Thank you. I’m currently debugging. So hopefully in an hour i can apply the fix

Ok you should be hunter again.

Doesn’t seem to have worked, sorry to say. still Freelancer with [???] intact.

Can you let me know who your other friends are? then i can fix this now already.
After that I need to know what I should do with you guys.

I put 50 or more pentaxit in your backpack as well as food and o2. hope that helps a bit

Edit: Oh!

oh wait im on eu…

sorry got confused. i dio it on us now

Hey Rex, Jascha and Achilles,

I noticed 2 things (maybe you’re already aware of that) :slight_smile:

1. can you modify the intruder log for ppl who are allies pls, if you take a look at my intruder log you will see mainly interaction between me and Thranir (we’re allies in the system) and i don’t need those info :smiley: , we have been attacked twice already but i don’t see anything about that :confused:

2. can you bring to the devs pls the fact that when you spawn something so private by default, your allies turrets will still shoot (no damage) but it’s a waste of ammo :smiley:

Thanks !

1 Like

Yeah thought about that too :). Will change it

Many thanks ! :smiley: and btw i was thinking further with the point 2) i forgot to mention it’s in PVP playfield, but the impact is huge as it can be used to exploit, imagine 2 allies X and Y, X spawn a private hv for example, run around Y base depleting all the ammo without any damage, then break the alliance, profit :confused:

I was wondering if that was just me! I never noticed stuff dying, but we had some awkward warps with allied cv’s shooting at private ships docked.

Hey Jascha,

I still don’t see attackers in intruder logs, and i found another thing, in my player stats it shows as guardian instead of Hunter (in-game i’m in the right hunter origin).

Oh. Yeah @RexXxuS will look at the origin problem on the web when hes back.
About the intruder. It should work, but has its limit in range for now. About not showing own Origin i have to do later. But its writen down.