Send Bug reports HERE

Those who receive no feedback than relog and see credits on bank account.

ok so i was trying to put 16 growing plots onto market but as i finished it i crashed off the server and when i had gone to try again and put it up i found that i had just listed it twice and when i cancelled both market sell orders i had twice as many as what i tried to list.

Bug: Auto miners disappear from the ground and map.
This happened on Jagal and i have not been able to try it on any other play field.

I place it, fly out of view range and when i come back to the same place again i get a message saying “Automining device is gone, removing it from map”. the Auto miner is gone from map and it’s gone from the place where i put if, together with a standing lamp that i always put beside my auto miners.

• I have verified this with 5+ auto miners and no one else in my faction had removed them (they weren’t even online)

I have tried it on another server running the same patch version and the bug does not appear there.
I came back to a auto miner i placed 2 hrs prior on another server and it’s still there.

Bug: Ships still appearing as private on map after being cored.

This was a very expensive bug to discover. After destroying a ship, recoring it, and setting it to faction the ship still showed as private to other players on the playfield allowing them to track down the ship and destroy it. Not all members of the faction that discovered the ship could see it, only a select few.

I believe this is a fairly pervasive bug as LBP have been finding a significant number of space bases in the last 72 hours in addition to our base being found by other players.

Offending ship for our faction: Rangers SV

Could be a game bug. Met something similar in SP game. My SV (blue and orange blocks from the front of y SV and 2 blocks from the wing floating in air in upper right corner) somehow melted with alien BA. See picture. Solved by restarting the game.
Check the structure with your ship, you will find same shape…

Mode:
Localized: No

If applicable:
N/A

Reproducibility: Unable
Severity: Trivial

Description: 2 of our members have a level 2 bc autominer and a level 3 gold autominer. Both autominers are producing 2 units of resouces per hour.

Steps to Reproduce: Upgrade a gold autominer to level 3 and a bc to level 2.

@RexXxuS I have been getting EAC kicked after about 1 minute of play. What happens is that I cannot access anything. The F key does not work. Then it kicks me. I turned off EAC and am able to get into the game. I will repeat that. I am able to get into the game with EAC turned OFF. (in options). I did do a game reset.

After playing with EAC off, after a couple minutes, F key failed to work again. No kick of course. So, restarted.

My ingame name is TNT.

@Achilles Today I tried bought two NPC packages between ~11:10am and 11:40am pst. I bought them with no incident but once I tired OCDing them I got an error. Both times. The error msg popped up and I had to click continue over and over. I saw the stuff disappearing from my hand slots, and so I waited even with the msg up. Then once I waited a while, I clicked on the quit button. The first time I tried it was Guns n Ammo I bought. I didn’t realize that nothing had been transferred to my ocd until after I logged in again and bought the second package Hunt n Gather. The same error happened again! This time after I waited for everything to OCD I clicked on the quit button and then I went to check my OCD. Nothing transferred to my ocd either time. You can see that 150,000 credits and then 450,000 credits were withdrawn from my account, but I don’t have the stuff in my ocd. Also here is a screenshot of the error I took just in case.

EDIT: It appears the Hunt N Gather is in my OCD, but the Guns n Ammo I still don’t think made it. I do have some of the stuff that was included in the package, but that is stuff I had before. I don’t think my magnesium count went up which is what I’m basing it on. If magnesium didn’t go up, then I don’t think anything else from that package made it into OCD.

Localized: (Are you the only person having this issue?) unknown

If applicable:
OLD BLUEPRINT: No

Reproducibility:
Severity:

Summary: HWS AM not consuming the drill charges.

Description: I just notice that my HWS Auto Minner drill charges the amount is not going down. While I can still get the crystals and gold ore so its still working. It have been few days that I still have the same amount of drill charges and is not reducing the actual number of 240.

Steps to Reproduce: Added 240 ( not all at the same time) drill charges 3 or 2 days ago I dont remember exacly when I did it but for sure was days ago and were added progresive. Not all the 240 at the same time.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information:

Thank you

Thanks!
In 5 hours it should consume drill charges… if not I let Jascha know about it.

1 Like

I wonder if HWS connect have calculated correct the block and device amounts. As I calculateted all my ships devices together and got far less than connect informs even in one ship. Also connect seems to inform much more devices and blocks than its in blueprints. One of my ship informs over 400 devices more than it actually have, compared to blueprint. Block amounts also seems to be more than blueprints or actual calculation.

edit: Weird as I stopped playing and logget out, checked little later connect and this 400 too much of devices in my one CV was now correct about 800 in connect. Still those block and devices aint match the blueprints though.

Jascha / devs are working on it. What nobody knows: docked ships are added to the devices. So if you have a CV landed on a base (repair bay) it is added to the base devices

Got a good one, very replicatable. From what I can tell, if you ocd put a tool that is in your hand at the time, it gets the recurring error message. Video:

I believe this report is related to mine. In the screenshot it shows a sniper rifle in your one slot, and that it is selected. Once ocd put was done that included the weapon in my hand, I got the same error exactly

Large constructor doesn’t work.

My friend and I built a large constructor for our base and had it build various things. It worked as it should for a while, but suddently it stopped working.

Various other people have the same issue and can’t construct any new things.

The constructor won’t build anything, not even basic materials. The constructor has power, mateirls and is turned on.

Myself and another player both built new constructors in new location and they both didn’t work.

Doesn’t matter what we attempt to build nothing will be constructed.

Where do this is happening? mines are working good.

Mode:
Localized: No; me and another person has tested it.

Reproducibility: Always
Severity: Minor/Kick

Summary: HV Drilling causes desync, EAC kick.

Description: Using a HV blueprint specifically created for ease of drilling, with three drills, for an extended period of time causes a desync that makes the player, to other people, just sit until they ‘time out’, during which they’re still actually playing, can drill, can see other people speak or do stuff or move around, but the person getting desync’d can’t do any talking, leave vessel, open cargo, or anything that interacts with the server.

Steps to Reproduce: Use HV Drills to, for example, drill a tunnel for approximately 5-8 minutes.

EDIT: Pastebin log, DUH

http://pastebin.com/7aqPYPUi

Mode: Survival
Localized: No

Reproducibility: Always
Severity: Major

Summary: Getting kicked by eac when use new HV drilling module.

Steps to Reproduce: Create HV with manual drills (i have 6 drills) and dig mine.

Logs: (can’t attach because i’m new)
http://pastebin.com/wWgiESbK
http://pastebin.com/KTgPsAjp

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

I added a log to my report as well, because I’m an idiot and didn’t already do that.