Send Bug reports HERE

that is a combo known issue… dock other vehicles, you sometimes get this message as they add the two together… but the one i notice it almost 100% of the time… PICKING GROW PLOTS!! thats so annoying… every time you harevest without doing anything, say you are at 480 or something… harvest… warning… harvest again, warning “devices” increases even more… very reproducible…

At this time, they know about this but when/if the fix is coming… only devs/rexxus team know. I think with the new poly counting and reclassification of class ship sizes… they have bigger fish to fry atm so doubt it will get fixed anytime soon. Maybe im wrong… but for now everyone know simply ignores them (and gets annoyed by them hehe) As long as they do not have any automated server action going on… just hope for a future patch and continue playing till otherwise

Fix is coming with 5.1 :slight_smile:
We will see if the count is correct then. If yes they are the same strict warnings as the ship limits on starter. You ignore = structure is gone :wink:

Thanks guys for your answers. We were scared to lose our CV >_< .
Do you think the problem began when we docked a new SV in our CV?
And remember you can find my CV on the workshop (Leviathor MkI) and tell me if you like it :stuck_out_tongue: lol
Thanks again. Bye.

Mode: HWS NA Server
Location: As Of Now All Locations(Orbit, Hunter Starter, assuming all others as well)
Localized: (Are you the only person having this issue?) No

If applicable:
OLD BLUEPRINT: No

Reproducibility: Always
Severity: Major

Summary: Throughout playing my game will desync, this happens quite often, not allowing me to continue playing with my friends/faction, and forcing me to relog constantly.

Description: Will be playing in general, randomly in short notice, the game will desync(I guess that would be it) not allowing me to exit a vehicle, allowing resources I’m mining to drop into ore on the ground, or access cargo boxes, constructors etc.

Steps to Reproduce: Generally anything, playing, mining etc.

Screenshots, Crash Logs, any other Relevant Information:

i have not really been able to play since 5.1, warping etc, then come to find out my ship was deleted, USS_TRUMP_SUPPORT_DEN 3817122 CV Donare West true. this ship was right next to other ships in our faction.i have been stuck in ori, i have posted to HWS of my issues, and then to have my home ship deleted, and i am on every day…

My CV shoots at your Marketplace station in Trader Starter Orbit. Does no damage, but though you should know (if you did not already).

Are you the only person having this issue?: no

Old Blueprint?:

Reproducability: always
Severity: Mayor

Summary: Private ships from different faction members of one faction are shooting each other

Steps to reproduce: Player A & B in same faction. Player A sets ship a to private, player B sets ship B to private

Is this a bug? I thought this was intentional.

Alliances are between factions, not people. I fail to see how this is a bug.

it is illogical.
Why should ship from people in same faction shoot each other even if the “ownership” is set to private.
has nothing to do with alliances, at all

I’ve had no issues flying private in a fleet of faction ships as recently as this past weekend. A video of this bug would be helpful.

In the same kind, it’s illogical that allied factions shoot private stuff when you spawn smth, even if no damage, you still drain ammo for nothing and can die if you near the explosion but well i’m fed up with all the devs illogical choice like they are absolutly not trying their own game and only rely on ppl feedback :confused:

I don’t think it’s illogical.

It’s “Private”. It’s not in a faction.

Are you serious ? for real ? so they made it turret do no damage but sill shooting -_- how logicla is that ? it’s remind an offical Thread when our own turrets were still destroying our own BP spawned, so lol at the devs :smiley: i asked them to put new BP faction by default to avoid that but still pirvate by default :confused:

I personally didn’t see a problem with private ships being considered hostile by faction ships. We just flew 5k out, spawned out stuff, factioned and flew back to the fleet.

One time I forgot to set my ship back faction before flying back to our fleet and launched a couple arty shells into our main base CV.

It was hilarious.

there is nothing wrong with the current state of spawns and faction status. In fact this is a well documented issue and if people would simply read the rules and play for 3000 hours they would be able to grasp these basic mechanics and superior game design. Anything that makes the game more convoluted and time consuming to play, the better I say!

2 Likes

Edit: Exited the game and steam, re-started an hour later, problem was fixed - no idea why
Edit2: Following above, I launched to orbit, bookmarks were there. Logged out of server and game, logged back in - bookmarks were gone.
Edit3: Same issue with the moon. I’ve needed to log out and log back into each play field to get it to reset.

Mode: Multiplayer - post 5.2
Location: Trader starter, trader starter moon, trader starter orbit
Localized: unknown

Reproducibility: unsure - appears to be an issue from 5.2 release
Severity: minor

Summary:
My autominers had the “show on map” setting reset to “off” they are hard to find. Some have just plain disappeared - their “pin” is on the map, but they are not there. In addition, I have “pins” in space - the autominers aren’t at those pins, though. Some miners did not disappear. When I reset mark on map, the location stayed on the map. I have not revisited to see if they are still there.

Steps to Reproduce: unknown

Screenshots:

I have bookmarks in space…

It is a bit of a bug, when you take into account the fact that no damage is done. If they really wanted private ships of a faction to be considered not covered by alliance, they would have allowed them to be damaged. As is stands, it is just an ammo drain, and confusion for anyone who is unaware of the nature of the issue.

Mode: Multiplayer - post 5.2
Localized: Not localised

Reproducibility: constantly - appears to be an issue from 5.2 release
Severity: major - the issue hides enemy ships because the radar is crowded with autominer pins and other fixed planetary objects.

Summary:
I have terrain placeables (autominer, O2 Generator etc) are visible on starmap in space after planet-space transition. The terrain placeables then appear on other planets when visited. They appear in the same places as on the original planet. Of course, the objects themselves are not on the other planets, just the pins etc.

Steps to Reproduce: Start on a planet where you have autominers, o2, h2, water generators. Move into space and the pins appear on the radar in the top right of the screen. Move to another planet. The pins are still in the radar and appear on the planet map as well as the actual planet terrain. Logging out sets the problem to normal until you move planets again.

Screenshots:

Eleon claim this problem to be fixed, but it is still happening to me.