Some tickets being answered incorrectly

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=>
A ticket was submitted due to lose of completed factory blue prints being lost after a return trip from a cross server warp to EU from NA. The solved solution gave an incorrect answer and pointed to a post that did not give an answer to solve the ticket.
Player(s) with issue:
=> sclossin

Server:
=>
NA
Time (cb:time):
=> Feb 18, 2020 2:37PM

Playfield:
=> Cross server warp

Structure Name(s):
=> player completed blueprints

Structure ID(s):
=>
NA
How can we help you now:
=> please read the tickets for the issues being raised. Please ask questions is the issue is unclear to you.Please give correct information based on the contents of the ticket submitted. Please have a member of the Admin team answer questions related to the functions designed and implemented by HWS Admins.

I guess you mean this?

What do you exactly want from us now and why is it not the solution?

Saved blueprints or “ready to spawn” blueprints are outside of our reach! They are stored locally on players Computer.

As always said: CSW issues, especially tricky ones need to get brought to @Jascha
He is my personal CSW master.

This is the answer give to the original ticket.
Cross Server warp takes you, your carried credits, your ship, and what you have in your backpack. Factory Ships are not carried over.
This issue was not that our completed blueprint do not carry over to the other server in a CSW. It was that when he arrived back to the server the Blueprint were created on, they were gone.
I have never had the misfortune of losing completed blueprint in a CSW. This seemed to be a legitimate new problem. Sorry if I was looking for a better solution then the wrong answer to the issue raised.
Your response to this solved the issue I had, and pointed a HWS Admin member that could give a better solution to the original issue.
I now know that CSW can’t be trusted with completed blueprints now. This is import to me as it seems to be a new issue I have not had in 2.5 years of game play.

Thanks.

My apologies, I read the issue incorrectly Sclossin. I had thought that it meant that ships ready to spawn on NA would be ready to spawn on EU as well, and that now shows that I was incorrect.

odd question on this situation. does he use a VPN by chance? usually the only time the factory is wiped is when ur external IP address changes. some VPN 3rd parties like to use rotating IP’s

Thanks guys for the replies. I will follow up with him on this. I just did not want players to be even more scared to use CSW then they already are. With the 3 year event coming up that will need a CSW for us NA guys, it is important to know if we are going to risk losing a vast number of spawn ready BP’s.

1 Like

Only time I’ve lost anything is when I cleared cache to try to improve performance. Lost everything in factory on EU. Otherwise 2-4 csw every day for the last two seasons not lost anything. from factory yet (thankfully)

1 Like

That is not the conclusion.
As others said, we need way more details to this issue.
Generally speaking blueprints should be kept when coming back.
CSW can be trusted 98%.
1% is when players don’t read our guide about it and being impatient and 1% is when the other server is offline or the tool crashed.
In both cases we can resolve it though and make CSW 100% trusted.

The ready to spawn blueprint loss sounds to me to a player issue like VPN (IP address change), Cache or PC switch (from desktop to laptop).
But even IF a new weird monster glitch bug happened, what I’m saying is that we can’t restore anything then because those are stored locally and this could have happened without CSW as well.

3 Likes

And if you check other tickets from the last month, we had the issue (not related to CSW) that someone were missing their bp in the factory/ready to spawn list too. So there seems to be another game issue that we cant reproduce yet.
CSW does not change your local players bp.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.