Something needs to be done

when i talked to you in discord ranz and you rage quit about this subject. you were under the impression that this was with colin and taco. when i pointed out to you that this was 2018 and i never played with colin you rage quit cuz u knew i was right. so there for anything your memory can come up with is a bit tough to accpet and clear perspective from your side of the fence … i remember it well cuz u got rekt FAIr and Square.

I agree with most suggestions bin said regarding this playfield and would like to add in random spawn in points like battle royal

No, I left because you starting yelling “No, you’re wrong.” I don’t exactly remember why I made the post back in 2018, but I do know your recollection of events as to WHY I made the post are wrong.

Think about it - I know why I made the post. You and I certainly never talked about why I made this post, so you are in no position to claim why I made the post.

If you had been calm and not been shouting “No you’re wrong.” at me, I would have stayed and we could have talked it out. But, as of right now, I don’t have the time or desire to be yelled at by someone.

If you have a problem with me, and it feels like you do based on our last few conversations DM me. But don’t start making claims as to the reason why I did or did not do something without checking with me first.

It’s all in the past, now we move forward.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.