Starter World Balance Suggestion for 6.0

Who needs a gun?

Oh btw can we get some crazy pvp moons with something worth fighting over? Moon combat is where its at. Ice/Desert/Lava planets again are so like, been there done that…zzzz

1 Like

How about a super low gravity planet where these types of events happen? That would give you those cool jumps, and could spread out an arena a bit.

I junk @mcprouty had chainsaw events on auctoria planned.

Indeed I do. Some of the screenshots from the chainsaw round in the auctoria thunderdome. Working out the details on all of it now, but it will be great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m stoked! I cant wait to see disembowelment ala auctoria

I like that you used Shutters for the viewing windows – I used glass and the tint is just too dark. :frowning: I think i may have to rip that off from you for the sake of my guests.

1 Like

I hope you guys decide to bring EM back closer to the 4.0 version. Having the station keep getting bumped and going through all those elevators all day was just a pain. 90% of 5.0 there was no text on any LCD sign so you never knew whose shop you were in. Just have all the individual player built shops again.

2 Likes

Elevators? Did’nt you just use the backdoor? Opens right to the trading consoles. Or you mean the NPC traders?

I think the NPC trading station could work with a little more curation of the spaces. once we get NA Administration up to snuff, i think that will be an easier thing to do. The LCD text thing was the NPC owners fault – Rex gave us codes for the LCD’s, but nobody but a couple of us bothered to fill em out. That was frustrating, I agree - And navigating to know which one was which, especially since the names in the game didnt seem to match the names on HWS Connect… Again, some more curation should help alleiviate that i should think.

One version of the EM did not have those little landing pads with the easy entrances. I dont know when it swapped, or why. But a lot of the times, only way that was evident to enter was the elevators

I think the starter planets were working fine even with people dying to go back and place AMs… players lost rep for going back to place AMs. Those players, especially newer players dont have protected places to put their stuff.

Players who have access to Donor planets have protected resources and ams … no fear of actual loss. Which I am not entirely against but dont preach that starter planets need to be changed when the protected areas in PVP space cant be attacked…

The less grind the resources are, the more pvp people are willing to do… if you make this game too survival it will get to be a burden… Some people already put in way too much work.

Peace.

1 Like