SV Dogfight Event

That looks awesome! Similar flight performance to the old one?

Forgot to comment afterwards the other day, but great event. Had a great time and will join again when able.

2 Likes

She’s a little more maneuverable. Should make for an interesting show. I started working on the next one as well. Maybe one day we can have a multi tiered tournament :wink:

1 Like

So excited to try out the new ships! the last event was really fun, even if I didn’t win ;). the more the better, tell everyone, would be great to have 20+ this next time.

2 Likes

12 more ready to rock

So, what time you expect to be on 2morrow if we want to try to get some early dogfight action going.

afternoon US EST seems a good enough time as any. so any time around 6:00PM (18:00) server time. gather in ECC garage and the discord lobby. we can start once everyone is ready.

1 Like

So thats cb:time 18.00 today then

1 Like

Yessir!. Start gathering at NA garage in about an hour. I’m brewing coffee now :slight_smile:

1 Like

hope i make it in time

1 Like

Bobs timing in a nutshell.
Normal timing: An hour after I go to sleep.
Todays timing: Litterally 5 minutes before I have time to come :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit:
Nvm. You were slow enough for me to make it :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Hey! do I get anything for this??

20-05-09 19:58 Kill
Add to kill counter for killing Chief Recktless. New kill counter: 1

And my first kill even :rofl:

3 Likes

still only 1 mill :wink: Top 3 had more prizes!

But nice kill =D more than i got

2 Likes

Was really fun event yeah.
I took down a lot of shields, and I damaged a lot of people badly, but I didn’t get a single kill :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well done Elzn lol

1 Like

Great fights everyone! Going to see if we can sneak a final one in before season end. This one will be all 3 ships from the previous events. Test them out and decide which one you want. I’ll cook up as many as requested.

Nubwing.epb (2.2 KB)

H-Wing.epb (2.5 KB)

Cross-Wing.epb (2.3 KB)

2 Likes

im in

Great event again guys! I have the HV build ready for the next one.

Deltafarce.epb (3.2 KB)

2 Likes

Hey Guys Want to GO pew pew In 3 hours time come along to Bobs event I will be there for you to kill because I know you all love me to bits

EVENT scheduled for Tonight is

First Sv dogfight

Secondly Tank fight on water

You don’t need to bring anything just come to the party bus in Ecc Sector At the garage. And Come hang out in HWS discord Lobby :slight_smile: This Event Will be at water world in HW sector.

2 Likes