SV Dogfight Event

1 Like

Oh… who did that :smirk:

1 Like

on both EU and NA Bob =) Hope more players will join =D =D

Sadly i am not in for anothr 3 weeks :frowning:

when/where is the next one scheduled, i could not immediately tell from scrolling up

1 Like

@Bob usaly anounce it closer to the weekend

1 Like

we usually start gathering in the discord lobby noonish US EST and go on from there once everyone is ready to rock.

Between 6 and 9pm server timw

Here’s our latest edition to the lineup. Gathering together this weekend for another battle for those interested. Hop in the discord lobby to join in the mayhem!

Moth Wing.epb (2.4 KB)

still on?

Hey Guys Want to GO pew pew In 3 hours time come along to Bobs event I will be there for you to kill because I know you all love me to bits

EVENT scheduled for Tonight is

First Sv dogfight

You don’t need to bring anything just come to the party bus in Ecc Sector At the garage. And Come hang out in HWS discord Lobby :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gathering in the lobby now for any takers. Bring a buddy and toss rounds at each other. I hear there may be bets placed on the side. There was talk of putting bounties on players to add a bonus to those lucky enough to score a kill. Hop in the lobby for more info.

1 Like

Getting ready to host in RE for anyone interested. I have an SV ready for testing. Just need sacrificial…err i mean eager pilots :wink:

Standard FFA arena last one standing rules.
1 full shield charge with no pentax tank for refill.

Current SV loadout:

The Equalizer.epb (2.4 KB)

2 Pulse Lasers
Standard Shield
50 reload cartridges (2 x 25)
Light Steel Armor
Armored Cockpit

2 Likes

MSF Hessim here. I’m in!

1 Like

MSF FACTION is in , Good Idea Bob

2 Likes

@Bob I really enjoyed the event you hosted several seasons ago. I believe everyone involved had a good time and many new players probably came away with a better understanding of the pvp mechanics on the NA server. I would love to be involved in this RE event, just say when. Thanks!

1 Like

Prizes have been gathered. Everyone entering will get 100 gold ingots and 50 drone processors. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for last 3 standing. Sign up and we can get it started.

1st Place: 5000 Gold Ingots, 500 Progenitor Fragments, 2 Large and 2 Small Auxiliary cores.

2nd Place: 2500 Gold Ingots, 250 Progenitor Fragments, 1 Large and 1 Small Auxiliary cores.

3rd Place: 1000 Gold Ingots, 100 Progenitor Fragments

Sign me inn, but need to be able to cansel on a short notice. I am at work

1 Like

we need more than 4 people for a proper event. sign up here if ur interested.

Should be 5 bob, as I can’t before the 2ond of july :pensive::pensive:

so far only four people have posted here. you can’t really count me because a party host doesn’t usually get to play much. I’ll be doing mostly logistics during the battle. would love to have someone be able to video it too.

1 Like