SV / HV Cockpit limit. Why only 2?

The latest change is perplexing. The restriction on booths it may be good, but why 2? I propose to reconsider this item and allow at least 3 cabins. God loves a Trinity :slight_smile: the Survey attached …

• I’m need 1 cabins on my SV and HV
  • I’m need 2 cabins on my SV and HV
  • I’m need 3 cabins on my SV and HV
  • I’m no need cabin on my SV and HV

0 voters

Feel free to ask the community about it.

Just keep in mind that SV and HV belongs together. I can’t change it separately and I think 2 feels natural if looking at real life

Or are there Jets with 3+ people available?

A tank has 3-4 crew members I guess.

But it doesn’t count because Empyrion allows you in cockpits only to navigate and one cockpit is enough for it. If you want to control turrets in a HV a Passenger seat is enough.

1 Like

This is not a game where everyone wants as usual. Maybe limit to two engines and two wings, it’s your logic? I personally don’t like far-fetched restrictions. This is a game for freedom of thought and creativity.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I don’t think that this is the way of creativity you are talking about

4 Likes

It had to be done

Your tank full off cockpits was just lol.

There is MORE then 3 cabins, right? :roll_eyes:

The same screens can be done with dozens of wings, drawers, designers, engines, etc. they, too, limit two?

You understand this?

If you select Cockpit blocks with right mouse button there are many cockpits you can place.
And for EACH cockpit we can set a max. amount. Not for all together.

You also don’t understand WHY in first place.

SV / HV blocks have hitpoint of 200.
Cockpit hitpoint was 1600~

You are a PvP guy… you will understand later.

Yes Iam PVP, and I know what cabins on the front dont let u be undestructable …

Small cabin = 1600
bloks = 2x3x4 = 24x200 = 4800 what more protected?

1 Like

If you need to fit more people in your ship you can always use the passenger seat (enclosed). As long as that cannot be exploited (cannot think of its hp of the top of my head).

But i agree with Rex, no need for more than two cockpits per ship.

Best regards
Wise.

I think no matter what I said you’d have a different opinion and the number of cabins is not important to you.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Cylvlpak is right…

You can fit a lot of SV blocks in the space a cockpit occupies. 24 by my reckoning for the 3,4,2 size cockpit

Thats a lot more HP - 4800 as he states.

I’m sure there are bleedthrough/splash advantage though to placing more than 1 but I would not make a ship out of cockpits for the maths reason above.

No, any feedback is welcome.
But I think you forgot the new Block Limit or better to say: you are not playing on NA and got rekt by ships like my screenshot.

Cool, 2x3x5 = 30 blocks.

You are limited in block count.

You can supplement a 2900 block SV with 100 cockpits to give it an incredible boost in total HP.

If you were Happy with 2 cabins then we’d share the same opinion :slight_smile: And although it may not be a burning topic for me it is still an interesting discussion to have :slight_smile: If you will have issues as a result of this i can always help share my knowledge so we can build a ship that suits your need for high passenger capacity :slight_smile: (this is me being serious btw, i’m more than happy to jump into a creative server with ya, i’m not just trying to sound all high-and-righteous here. Even though we may fight one-another in PVP I still want to ensure that you’re having just as-fun a time as I am :slight_smile: )

Best regards and I look forward to seeing how this convo carries out.

I am curious as-to why one would want more than two cockpits, someone please enlighten me (not being sarcastic here, genuine question!).

Best regards
Wise.

I think 2 cockpits… maybe 3 is a reasonable restriction so im not opposed to the change - just pointing out the HP counter-argument.

@Vandruis Sure you can build a 2999 block SV and stick a 100 cockpits on but staying class1? Dont think so.

Easily. I have a .55 SV with 2900 blocks that when you put 100 cockpits on it it goes up to 1.46. It’s entirely possible.