SWP cheats

Meh I wouldn’t worry about mat, last I heard he was getting owned by traders xD

Too boring.

Tons of whining, without any specifically things.

1. close doors, before left the game. srsly
  2. Underground bases, and bases in RED-zone… U need screenshoots? I think u wouldnt be so happy after that.
  3. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. Everyday tons of bugs used. Sure. Stop dreaming - rly, its boring.

To some “funny guys”, which wonna ban/punish us: With whom u would fight, if we leave? Vs bots? Or vs solo-nabs?.. U rly think, we interested in all this accusations/blame all the time? Stop cry! Start fight. Gold planet - its rly GOOD competition. And if u think, that u buy Bunker on this planet, and ALL planet would be yours - u wrong. U still need fight for it. Right now, u hide from 50% of fights, even when u had online more than ours, u still hide somewhere away. No fight in equal numbers?.. m… Than continue those whining Topics on forum. It WOULD help.

BTW, for general education: we try to improve dat Bunkers, and AFT even rebuild and update one for HWS, and we hope it would HELP to improve all server gameplay with this structures. We make tests and help with reproducing bugs - to help devs fix it as fast, as possible(but some times, happens some occasions, only bc of some ppl go to excited in this process. We sorry for that, but even with it, it still didnt hurt someones gameplay). We help when ever we could. WE want make this game better, and we will do it. Just deal with it. Bc if we didnt want, we wouldnt waste so much time on this game, and on our favorite HWS.

P.S.: cmon, go more. We sill have beer and fish for this Topic.

2 Likes

We drive the hovers and put it into the bunker. This is game bug or IDK what - but you bunker was open. And what underground bases? 3-5 half burred 30mm cannon it is underground turrets? You kidding? Apona see all this bases. It is just spawn on the non flat terrain, And we remove this 30mm cannon (and two days spawn new version of base without 30mm). Bases shoot to the bunker when we more than 200 meter from it. When we get closer to the bunker they stop shooting. This is game bug (i think turrets do not “see” the terrain - but i see only miniguns can shoot throth the ground from surface),

P.S. Don’t cry my little babes we give you a week of rest. :grinning: And god see all and he know - we not a cheaters - just know the game mechanics as well. See you soon.

P.P.S.

see on the right? Yeah SLH base shoot from underground! Stand from under! CHEATERS detected!!! :joy: and one more :joy:

2 Likes

Admin can you close this page please.

Under discussion its best that we do not reply to said comments which could be used or taken the wrong way.

No no no! No retreat! Lets continue :sunglasses:

Very similar to the combat in the game you are fighting and then retreating farther and say that we are cheaters.:grinning:

I honestly dont understand this all you cry, he cry, maybe she (Rem?) cry in some cases so im not going to coment it.

As far as i know there are some things you did which are against rules, and now i speak for myself.

1. Underground turrets - you spawn finished bp and some turrets are underground. Remove them from blueprint, spawn it and add turrets additionaly according to rules. And theres no problem.
  2. Pushing core under terrain - Im not sure if thats agains rules, many ppl i asked said it is. If thats the case and you want to have core somewhere down, dig a hole for it. As I said, not sure how exactly it is, recently Im a bit strugling to find all info i need.

If somebody takes all the work and removes turrets and puts them on later as rules says so just do it too, its simple. If you will do so opponents have nothing to complain about. And admins will stop to delete some of your structures, you might save some resources and work.
Sending pictures of other ppls turrets shooting through terrain doesnt seem relevant to this in any case nor its excuse for you to do so. Do i really have to say common “that guy murdered the other guy so if he did that i did that too i thought i can when the other guy did it?”

With rest of tactics like building bases around bunker im completly fine, considering in normal siege. Its problem of some of our members they log off in bunker to be locked there… Thing im not fine with is the way you “tryhard” and by this i mean turning HV upside down in effort to make turret to shoot through bunker doors and similar. It funny as when i heard about it i was smiling…those SWP, they are real tryhards…on other side it feels a bit like trying to exploit. But thats not up to me to judge. I just think its a bit childish and I think what you consider wining in PC game is a bit too serious matter for you but suit yourself.

Now what bothers me personaly the most is behaviour of some of your members on chat, and its clearly agains the rules. I always consider you friends even when we are enemies in game. Recently i think Rem for example is a bit crossing some border of friendly provocation. Be sure I wouldnt let this go in RL. So if you can try to get back to usual Elfias wheres my coffe as thats funny and belongs in, rest not.

This is my 2 cents, rest around bunker is up to other ppl to solve and judge. Btw I think we made a lot of fun for you and RED mostly in past days, basicly from seasson start so you should realise that we also have other lives than virtual and wont be fighting on GG from morning to other morning every day of the year.

Simply put i still have hope that you will improve your manners in future :wink: Looking forward to it ladies.

P.S.: When it comes to Rem im not friend of drama so ill keep screens for myself, but i would really appriciate if he could a bit slow down.

He works on second shift, so he would come at morning. I know, u w8 for him :sweat_smile:

Hey A.F.T, just to inform you in case you didn’t notice in one year playing on this server, the cleared underground turrets still shooting through terrain is a known old bug still not fixed… even if ELEON says yes it’s fixed…like usual…for approximatly everything…:roll_eyes:

But i don’t think that’s what the kind of trick Gunslinger was talking about in the beginning :smiley:

Don’t blame me for Eleon’s incompetence :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m new to this server and Empyrion multiplayer in general, so my opinion is perhaps not very vaild. However, I’m so grateful to the people that have created and maintain the experience we all get to enjoy here and would love to shake their hands and buy them a beer someday. That being said, I definitely disagree with experienced players being ‘allowed’ to repeatedly push and bend rules / do things considered unacceptable. Spawning a base with the core inside/below indestructible bedrock is clearly not acceptable on a PVP playfield. Yes, the game allows you to do this. Perhaps there isn’t an explicit HWS rule against it. But I’m sure it’s obvious to anyone that is experienced in this game that it is an unacceptable thing to do. I believe [although I could be wrong] that this one of the many exploits members of SWP have used repeatedly on this server. My understanding is that screenshots of such behaviour has been provided to the admins.

Everyone makes mistakes so I find it difficult to agree with coming down hard on a first time offender. I am very much in support, however, of repeated and deliberate attempts to circumvent the ‘play-fair’ spirit of the server to be heavily punished.

I’m a recent member of TCH and when I began my search for a faction to join I told them I was looking for a group of “polite and intelligent people, playing fair and for fun”. That’s exactly what I’ve found and I’m very grateful for it. Honestly, almost everybody on the server I’ve met so far meets the same criteria… but every single day there is a new bug that SWP has exploited and we just have to live with it (or bother the overworked admins with it, which we really don’t want to do). Most people in the faction are so used to it that they don’t bother speaking out about it. I’m still fresh-faced enough to think something more should be done about it. I’m hoping the admins agree.

As a side note, I really don’t buy this line of argument that “we’re helping to find bugs and protect everyone from them” when you are seemingly the only ones on the server exploiting them against their opponents. A bug is a bug, not a game mechanic. If you want to find bugs go setup your own server and have fun finding them there. There should be no place for them here. Anyone found using them deliberately and repeatedly should be punished hard, for the sake of the admins as well as the players they work so hard to please.

3 Likes

You’ve used known exploits repeatedly when they were cleary forbidden by admins, every single time we cored one of your ship AND killed the pilot, you used remote access to set it to your faction after pilot respawned and then came with bad excuses “not intended”, “everybody does it”, “learn game mechanics”. We know what you’re doing. You aren’t pioneers of bug exploits, plenty other players know about them and they don’t use it.

Please, it’s not fun having to record every fights and being always suspicious, there are enough irritating bugs in the game already. This isn’t exploiters vs exploiters. I will never use exploits against anybody, else there is no challenge, no fun. If it means I can’t compete, so be it.

1 Like

@chobo I’m a n00b so I’m not sure what faction you’re with or who you’re addressing that to? As you’ve replied after me it sounds like TCH but I’ve never heard of any of our members doing that. Do you mean SWP?

2 Likes

It would appear the the salty tears flow freely in this thread…

lol I love how the people that come out in support of others that cheat are themselves either suspected/confirmed cheaters. Thranir a few days ago your faction tag was THC but it was too similar to ours and you cheat tread the line, so you had to change it to LOL because you were giving TCH a bad rep.

Maybe I’m wrong but I assume most people on the server are looking for fair play, otherwise we’d all be running around with god-mode hacks. Suggesting that wanting fair play is emasculating and such players just need to “git gud” is horseshit.

SWP but TCH/PKA also used “clever use” of game mechanics like burried HVs. I’ve never used game bugs even though I knew them. I witnessed a faction member pranking noobs with exploits, didn’t use it to destroy them, had a laugh at them wondering what was happening, they lost nothing.
I don’t want to see a whole team leave the server because of an exploit, I like this server, all the players, even exploiters.
We must think about noobs, unaware of “game mechanics”, they lose everything at the first mistake, clueless about what they’ve done. I think each time you use an exploit, a player is leaving the server for good, each day other servers are gaining new players, most of them have started on HWS, it’s the most attractive server.
Exploits harm the whole server, not only your opponent.

I did bad things too, my very first day on the server, only 10 minutes in, rexxxus had to forbid ammo draining, I was completely unaware I was exploiting, it was pre alpha, never did ammo draining after that.

1 Like

you clearly do not know the TCH team/faction. we dont use bugs or exploits and have reported the ones that we have seen ppl use to the admins. i dont think that we have actually even found one as a faction. We are the largest faction a little too over powering soem people but tch/pka/mad/mda ect need i go on has always tried to help new players and we still do and recruted 6 people in this patch. that does not include the italian speeking part of our faction as you can see we are pritty easy going but when people like swp do use these exploits over and over even though they mighht have reported it they still use it till its fixed and admins even though at the moment are burnt out. will need to adress swp as always! i do belive swp have been in jaoil numorouse of times and had thinks taken off them too but dosent seem to bother them or teach them a lesson. maybe these people do not learn from there mistakes poor things. i really hope in rl that they do or they will get in touble. swp put up a good fight when there not exploiting and thats what tch are looking for WE ARE SO FED UP OF PPL EXPLOITING AND USING BUGS it spoils the game so WISE UP and stop spoiling the game for eeveryone else

2 Likes

I saw PKA putting HVs inside well dug holes in desertworld terrain back in 5.0, making it untargetable because of terrain updating issue, it was intented.

Chobo I dont think anyone is leaving at least not for now. I wasnt online where last drop of this drama was created, beside common exploits im mentioning in my post, which are documented and some of structures was deleted by admins, there is a big issue, but about that later.

Firstly, there were a faction which we fought and killed them (to make it clear for all git gut guys) while they had underground turrets all over, was harder but manageble, in any case its anoying. Then we requested checking of base, whole base well equiped was under terrain and those guys was quite quickly banned.
What upsets us is not loose, we loose stuff everyday when we go to sleep and expect that, same happends to RED and SWP if they left bases undefended, thats why if we are not lazy we scrap all, if we are lazy we just leave it for enemies to have some fun.

Problem here, first part of it, is when one faction got banned lets say imediatly why SWP is avoiding any punishment, deleting structures wont work i can throw same amount of resources to trash for every of their deleted structure, nobody cares, all are rich. By MY OWN opinion, i dont feel like ban is adequate, i feel like all is needed is SWP to say, ok, we understand where is the problem and we are mature enough to stop doing it and do it correctly us we are not that stupid to understand that we are clearly not obeying rules.
Im also sure thats a good laugh when you imagine what happends when you spawn core under bedrock so to remove that base completly we need to dig kilometres. And pushing core this way is ilegal (just confirmed for purpose of this post again), so for me, once ok, fun for one side, i dont have to report everything as usuall, i can live with it. Repeating it every day is more like anoying, and i have to repeat, against rules, so maybe some authority should solve it? Because if the best possible player experience is going to be delivered, it might be good to enforce the rules, in resonable time when prove is delivered.

Second part of this drama is about bunker, not going too deep into this as I was coming to GG always just for pew pew, never was there to see it on my own. Generaly it started by trying to splash damage stuff inside, trying to clip HV turrets through 1st doors so second was added as far as i know etc. If expoiting is using game mechanics way its not intended this might be the case.
Again, one has to smile, its like party of children trying to break unbreakable toy…a bit like Planet of Apes, apes sieging unbreakable bunker.
True drama starts when unbreakable bunker was broken, and how or if is matter of investigation.

So for everyone, its not about someone crying about loose, its about calming down SWP again as they are going too wild, again. Question is what are admins going to do about this, as first part of problem is matter of fact. Are the rules written down to just write something or are they here to be enforced to offer us all good gameplay, and fair play without having to solve someones exploits every single day…

Its just sad that we, and Rexxx again, will have to solve another fucking drama caused by wild pirates, cant you just calm a bit down and bring your ships for some fighting without all that bullshit around?

3 Likes

PKA ARE NOT TCH! you may want to go through the list of the names of them as you will see tch is not pka maybe 2 patches agon but not now they have taken our pka name thats the only thing they have done. PLEASE DO NOT ASSUME JUST CAUSE THEY HAVE OUR OLD NAME that they have anythig to do with us as they dont so stop labbeling us just cause we are a large faction! a hand full of our players have been playng since patch 2.0 and we follow the rules and ofeten find ppl who dont and end up reporting them to admins and i can tell you know the admins get a head ack from us as yet its another thing they have to do to stop ppl from using these bugs I AGREE WITH ELFIAS GROW UP AND JUST STOP USING THEM it spoils the game!