SWP cheats

So to not write another page…

1. Underground turrets and pushing core under bedrock - whats going to be done with this? We can take care of it few times but im not going to do it every day. Its against rules and i would like to see some response from admins, preferably after big man will refresh himself a bit on vacation.

2. Bunker breach - This is not up to me to solve or judge, Im sure Zappe is fully capable and want to take care of this by himself.

All other stuff like once one member who played for 14 days or some same name faction etc…that can be disscused elswhere.

Excuse me? i changed the faction tag to another one to avoid miss understanding, since im alone in my faction and people were thinking i was in same faction as TCH, and to get to the other part you accusing me of cheating? who are you to say that, that live permanent on an pve planet, i dont even know you, maybe get your butt off pve and do something useful instead of saying people are cheating here.

Action force creates a reaction force.

im love SWP :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL. N1 try, but stop lie so hard))) ex-PKA use tons of bugs on 4.x and 5.x version) 6.x just begins, and u already talk about “playing fair and for fun”??? If 12 vs 3 - its fair play - than u rly talk about something yours, not all known as “fairplay”. The same to uncored ships) So ye, your word, like Gunslinger - coolstory for today.

Another “big-joke”. Everyday? Man u come fight only in 30% of times. And only when u had epic number advantage! When there is the same online for both sides - we fight against afk-defence. Even if we try to call u to fight - u would still hide and ignor. So ye, its EXPLOIT to fight in equal numbers. "Call us when u got less online - we see this all the days"©TCH

Stop cry, and start fight. U buy dat bunker, but its stand alone and empty most of time. Bc we near. Only when we go out, u come and than cry. GG WP.

Another cool story. And that rly looks cool: Gunslinger “liked” that. The biggest uncoredship user in PKA, “Liked” post about uncored ships. man u the best ! :joy:

hehehe. Than Why talk? One time, it was rly close for Gunslinger to get perma-wipe for his Acc. When he make 2 uncored ships in fight, when Adms look on it. And?)))

OMG the ONEand only time I had an uncoredship BY MISTAKE (Iwas in the p menu when cored or something like that) and you hold that against me for 2 seasons. SWP used it several times do you hear us reminding you off every occasion you used that exploit. Stop bringing up one time issues and address your own issues.

This post was not about blaming other peeps for things it was Asking the admin what they are going to do about repeated offenders who no matter what punishment they do or dont get keep cheating and exploiting. The punishments dont seem to bother you guys so they are not harsh enough.

Rly? That was the first time after ADMs announced, that for now - this gonna be reason for ban. And they watch our fight. And what they see? 2 uncored ships? And who did them?

Before talking about FAIR play - start from yourself. If u think that only few of us could talk on Eng, that means noone would report on u - u failed again. Even few of us, could collect all info with scrshts and video.

SWP report this bug to devs and Adms at beggining of 4th version. Devs said “ok”, Adms say - that there is no bug. And we still got tons of uncored ships near our gold-base in 4th version. U KNEW that. But didnt want to remind it here - why? Bc used it like all? And only this “bug” make tons of problems for everyone - and Adms rename it to bug - u start whine about bug-using? Not funny.

We got sreenshots and even some times videos on ALL our Fights and sieges. So we could show EVERYTHING in any situation. Could u do the same? i’m not sure. So begin from Proofs, before making such LOUD Topics about punishment for… For what?

Yap I’ve got quite a bit of video. We have tons of screenshots.

Wasnt online for the bunker fiasco. However, quite tired of your constant rudeness chat in global, and constant use of glitches.

Sadly admins don’t seem to do anything about the cancer that swp is. So be it.

Cool and loud words, which had no action under them. At moment when u create this whine Topic - I was in game, patrolling space near Gold planet. We got 6 ppl online and call u fight (TCH got 7 ppl online). And know what? Ignor. U just hide and ignor all this situation. Only when all go out and logoff - than u come and start whine about “exploits”. U rly looking for fun, or for any possibility to whine?

Well to start with It was not just swp i was refering too! i was refering to anyone that finds a bug/ exploit so in geleral everyone should stop using them as it does spoil the game for everyone.
2nd we are normaly off line when you are on as its 4am with us when you do call our for a fight but if you want a good pvp fight sure just let tch know time and place before hand we have no problem in having some fun with you guys like i said when you dont use explots you are fun to have pvp fights against.

Wow. I can see why most of the more experienced members of our faction don’t bother posting on these forums.So much trolling… you need the patience of a saint :innocent:

Much :heart: for Elfias and Andrea, managing to stay polite and positive most the time. I can’t do it so I’m outta here.

@H@H@H@

Ofc, sure… When u couldnt answer “against”, better leave it with poker-face and stupid excuse about some “trolling”…

@hopscotch @Jascha
can one of you close this page please. My eyes are starting to bleed from all this BS from certain members of SWP.

Yes and somehow out of the blue i got dragged into this mess aswell, its not just SWP gunslinger your faction members have said some weird things aswell, clean up the house!

Dont hide. We still w8 for PROOFs. And they I think too.

(Better dont mention all this like BS, bc its looks like u wonna hide from everything happens there)

I believe one member said something that I cannot attest to. Please don’t paint us all with the same brush mate :slight_smile:.

I am not responsible for other peoples comments.

We pass our proof and evidence to the admins not to blast it over the forum.