SWP cheats

Hey guys… guess this is never going to end. I really commend each faction for trying to accuse each other with each faction holding screenshots of these ‘exploits’, I mean exploits as the word cheater is not accurate.

There will always be exploits in the game, SWP is a great faction and always fun to fight against and I give kudos for them in fights and will always enjoy fighting you guys, but not pointing the finger here just being an adversory, each faction will always point the finger.

Myself will never use exploits so badly in the game but I cannot say the same for everyone in the faction as we each have our own eagenda, I just hope that the faction members of TCH will avoid using these as I always wanted to fight fair, okay… I’m no saint, I always call in backup if the fight is deemed unfair.

But common guys, I remember a video from SWP posted using the ‘no core faction’ and seen cores being put in some really weird places.

Guy’s, each faction will never go away and exploits are getting very few, let’s move on and fight in a fair battlefield, keep your friends close and you enemies closer xD, there’s only one faction that really **** me off, and I’m not mentioning them here.

this thread will never go away and each faction will always point the finger, guys move on and play the game, lets make empyrion what it should be, and one day in alpha 60.0 :stuck_out_tongue: we will always bounce heads without any exploits xD

Peace all (or war) :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

We do the same. U see result. And create this Topic. Am I miss something?

Yes my question was for the admin after I PM them and they did not reply.

Sounds better, than other. Even, I would say: good message.

Wow I guess I missed something…
So I spear me the time and dont read it…

Sorry @Gunslinger we did not talk furhter yesterday. I checked the logs and the HV’s were legal. So my deleting their HV’s was actually not right.
They did not spawn them in there (would not work anyhow since they would not be fueld and loaded and on) but the door was open. I talked to @zappe21 later, since he was the last one there. He said doors were closed.
So how did the doors get open is the question that remains. But form the logs I cant see SWP in the bunker either before. So NO prove so far. Maybe a game bug, maybe Zappe forgetting it to close (I’m not saying it was you), maybe SWP somehow getting the door open (I’m not accusing them either).

The RED base had mostly turrets above ground but a few where quite far burried (not undergund). I would not say it was really on purpose but i deleted that base since it was still agianst the rules. But no need for a ban here.
So there is no proove for any ban, especially no faction ban. Yes SWP makes a lot of trouble (because they know the game and tactics), but (what most not know) they deliver most of the exploits to us, because they are trying everything. If you would see what exploits we got already you would be a bit more happy having them here. But if we find out that they used such exploits on enemies or for their benefit, then we act too.

So it does not mean that we are ignorant to what happens. If someone cheats he gets punished, no matter if SWP, TCH, Thranir, or anyone else… No matter how long they are on our server or how much they donated… For us is fair play most important… thats why we have/tried so much rules.
But its difficult if there are still so many open exploits/bugs/ areas in game.
And about banning: We also learned a bitter lesson… We have to really be carefull to act since quite some time we punished someone and found out later all was totally ok.
So its NOT EASY for us at all to make such decisions, investigate… it takes a lot of time and if we dont have solid proove… Well its difficult.
But we do investigate because besides trying to give everyone justice, we want the game to succeed and get exploit free.

And keep in mind: A player is also not a faction. Especially big factions know that.

So… let stop this public accusations and get bakc to what is important.
Give us proove or help us to find exploits. And try to enjoy the game instead of making it a real-life battlefield

12 Likes