SWP uses 100% BUG ... OMG What a Suprise

If u need place core on “captured” ship, and u didnt want to be shooted in dat moment by your own - thats only one way you can do it. Make “faction”, and than place core. Than prize wouldnt be shooted like if u pick core on “no faction” ship.

As i write higher - we talk with Adms about that exploit (when we got some BIG/massive uncored ships on our bases on Gold), and we got no answer for dat situation. Even more - dat situation was named like “game-mechanic, that gonna be fixed in future”. So… From time to time we use it for capturing ships with no friendly-fire dmg. But didnt use in combats, if it 100% loose. Some guys could confirm it, when my Kiev was shooted a bit few weeks ago.

Yeah we don’t use it at all - especially in that way - because it’s amazingly exploity. You can set a faction on a ship without placing a core - like the owner could still be in it and you can faction it leaving them unable to recore their own ship.

I don’t know if you’re doing that, but using this mechanic to caputre other peoples cored ship is not something we ever even considered doing because well…exploity as fuck.

1 Like

All questions to devs. Its rly made like game-mechanic option.

U couldnt capture cored ship =\ Only ships without it.

I mean cored as in the core has been destroyed. As in past tense of having a core.

And nobody does this intentionally on NA as far as I know. UMC and LBP played musical ships placing and blowing up cores on eacothers ships.

Setting faction without a core can’t possibly be an intended game mechanic - I like you and all but I really feel like you’re trying to play this off as “Well I though it was meant to be like this.”

1 Like

ah… ok. bnm - it didnt change anything. Capturing in such way, u just save prize from friendly-fire. Bc after, core any way would be placed, bc without it this ship still wouldnt go “powered”.

Didnt want to repeat all the same - want full info - come in PM.

Yeah but you’re doing it in a way that the guy you’re capturing it from can’t recapute it.

That’s the fucked up thing.

We have reclaimed many of our ships, and we had many of the ships we destroyed cores in be recaptured by destroying the LBP cores.

1 Like

I make it faction, and than place core. How it couldnt be recaptured, if it has core? =\

Yeah well - the fact that you have a faction ship with no core indicates that you don’t always place the core after you set faction doesn’t it?

I mean…lets be honest - there is no reason to ever place a core on a captured ship after you set faction to it. It can be fully looted etc.

So please understand that I have a tough time believing that you placed a core after you set faction - because why bother?

1 Like

I didnt have info about this incident. mb there was reasons for such actions, or mb not.

if intentional bug using or not, the ship was destroyed in fight and should be given to the winning faction for disassembly and recycling!

2 Likes

That would make sense . :slight_smile:

This is really lame.

This is really really really lame.

1 Like

You know it and you use it. For me its Bug using. I dont use it… its lame

3 Likes

You lost the core. The core position is already exposed to space, so when you put the new core you put it in another location that is still protected by lots of armor. You don’t get insta cored because of that.
So…they must have used the exploit on purpose.

So its fine for the admins? Ok then I can use that Bug too… fine fine fine

NOT fine.
AS I told you before in Chat.

I also wrote RemMak but did not got any responce.

@AlexAKM: Stop using that exploit and tell please all of SWP. Dont want to see that again.

Edit: I did not read the rest of this post. So forgive me if I missed something.

3 Likes

I miss that in chat mb.

Better write Emric or me in PM. Reaction would be faster.

Ok, I told other about it.

Btw, u miss a lot.