SWP uses 100% BUG ... OMG What a Suprise

Sorry that was for Stunner

If it’s in the middle of a battle, maybe. When I don’t feel an immediate threat, I’ll place a core on the hull, makes looting cargo faster. If you forget to deactivate the turrets in the CV you approached it in, it’ll immediately destroy that new core. Ended up with a factioned coreless CV like that myself. Luckily for me, it was something I was planning to multitool anyway.

Come now SWP do you want to be remembered as men? for fighting bravely or little girls for bugging becuase you cant win any other way, please choose now so that the whole server knows how to think of you…

2 Likes

Hello,

SWP uses this bug again here are proof. Pic of a ship that really has 3-4 blocks no core and its marked as SWP cant use multitool on it nor do anything about it.

1 Like

OMG nobody sux so Hard like SWP. ADMINS DO NOTHING!!! They use that bug to us vor three days. yesterday the stole a Ship from us with that stupid Spawn bug. An now one day later that bug again. I dont know what it is but that admins do nothing agains that stupid cheater pack. They can do want they want.

Admins?
Could you edit pls your Guide. Type at the Point no Bug using (Thats not for SWP). Then the guide is korrekt… Sorry for that but it sux now so hard and I am really angry… That makes no fun. And they get zero konsequences…

So from now on we all could use that bug?

2 Likes

This may sound wierd but seing swp in jail wont make me happy, would be better if they just stop…

1 Like

AND NOW? Nothing?

Said Stunner witch waste 3 hours to destroy Core on OUR ship in PvE system. Interesting - had u report about this bug to Rex? I think no.

But n1 try, continue that. We just start tests, and I think we find HOW u did that. So u ready for punishment?

Lol? You Dream from me at the Night? cool :joy:

Yes cause I have so mucht time to Detroy 3 hours cores in PVE.

Everyone know that I can kill everyone in PVE systems^^ omg lololol

Gn8

See you in your Dreams :kissing_heart:

PS: I dont camp in starter System like SWP :joy: , you should look my staytime in starter system yesterday ^^ OMG I must cry for laughing!! you are so funny. Go Use bugs and be happy with that

Cry more. We saw logs - you making something near our ship - for FEW hours, and than, its lost core with 0 SWP members in dat system. Ofc, u drink coffee there for hours. I know.

Hey youre right the logs I know… cool logs:joy::joy:

Oh man you make me crazy. But I understand that. you want to know such a bug so you and SWP can use it direkly.
I understand…

You have the best logs ever!

Intruder logs.

Some one become a windbag, bc as he said:

But u was there. And u did something, and than call Rex. Ofc this logs pure, but your faction and u waste so much time in PvE-started system, and we didnt think that it was coffee-party. N1 try.

Now repeat this again.

It makes me wonder WHY some of the people still consider that they are BEGINNERS and still have a CV/Base for an extended period of time on a Starter Planet.

Hmm you know what a Indruder log is? That says I was near you yes (You wrote something about 3 hours? You cant read really good or you like to lie? look time at your own log…) . Cause SWP still camps on starter System. And I warped in to take my Autominers. Sorry but I Cant warp into that system without seeing any camping SWP. So and on that Log you see that I kill a core in a Ship direktly on PVE System? Wow not bad… so i say it again. I am not a sucky chicken thats uses Bug like… you know… And I still dont know any bug like this. You see i hate Bug users, cause they destroy the game ply. Pls read Topic. You mean I uses bugs? omg ask Admins its wayne… They could see that I dont use bugs. omg still laughing about you…

You want to know why that Ship that SWP steel us with the spawn bug loose your Core? Ask Rexxus! Cause he give us that Ship back cause he see that you uses still bugs (OMG what a surprise). Dont ask me and dont say I was that.
Now I have zero Autominers in Starter System. And you?

soo now on.
SWP are allowed still using that Bug? We get no answer here.

Because a lost of players (ab)use it to mine there.

Ok Cap. And yes, I check, u came to your teammates little bit latter. Just a few mins before Rex gave u dat ship. Mystical coincidence. But U-P members was there for hours.

U rly so stupid, or try to look like such? Listen WHAT u say: camping (!!!) warp point in PvE (!!!) system… I dont know, I must laugh or regret about it?.. Dat ship wasnt near Warp-points and yes, after we transit it there, your faction fly around mostly all the time, and trying to do something. We dont know what, but result we hear from Rex - ship lost Core and cockpits.

I’m not sure. And last developments didnt confirm your words.

Admin couldnt answer for that. Ship lost core and take new one in Pluto (we got video of that), and than it was warped to starter system, where Adm had NO LOGS about changing core. All we saw, that U-P members fly around for hours, and than, U and Rex arrive to ship at the same time, and in mystical way ship had no core (?!), and Rex gave it to u. Ofc, its was coincidence. Sure. And u deconstruct dat ship less than in one hour.

Btw - why u deconstruct dat ship? It was yours, and it was almost unbroken. Why u all were so hurry to destroy own ship, that u got back from Adm? I could say: u afraid that Adm check logs and could find something “not good”, and u lost dat ship again. But in such way, Adm would do anything, even if he find something. Just warning and thats all.

Logs from Rex, show that dat ship DIDNT lost core after warping. And as u know - ship COULDNT warp without it. And as I say before: u come with Rex in the same time. Mystical coincidence with Stunner. Stunner came for AMD, but in the same time he fly to our ship and stay there for 5 (!!!) min (near our ship) and w8 some miracle (or Rex?). Ofc, u came for AMD, and meanwhile waste some time on watching other ships. Sure - u did such things every time u came for AMD. Some kind of ritual?

P.S.:

I had NO AMD from beggining 5.0. Bc all my AC was lost due OCD bug, and no one returns me them back. So go on.

Yes we did. Cause theres the bug that you Mark the ship and you can see it when its not even you anymore. So SWP uses all bugs → we dont trust that ship for any marks → so we destroy it bevore we fly with in to ur ships an space and you could find it with you likely bug using. And our new mebers could use that steel!

And the Rest is still bla bla bla and wasting my time. Here in this Forum Post are many screenshots of your Bug using. So show me any screenshots of bug using from me or our members or shut up with your stupid lies ! Its so easy and your comments are stupid lies and still sux.

And yeah rexxus was there to help us cheatiing so much^^ … omg… we are all so bad.

So now I havent any time more for that. I still had to work. Later I can tell you what it mean “to work” to get something and not steel everything with bug using.

And no word about dat ship. 0 word. N1 try, but miss. U love make dramas and wine, but for this situation, u make everything silent. And we all see why.

Sure. U want ignor dat, but be sure: U’ll got punishment some day, for dat bug.

tons of stupid jokes - its boring. We already had discussion with Rex. I think we find some compromise.

Compromise are still good.