SWP uses 100% BUG ... OMG What a Suprise

I dont understand that Problem here. Stunner is right. Alex stop crying! If you mean they use bugs open your own topic and dont spam this here! Thats sucks. I mean here are now pictures of that stupid cubes that swp spawn without cores to drain ammo from Bases! Thats a fail against min. 2 rules. And what happents? Nothing so i could see here. Wrote anything to this or open your own Topic. Thats Putin propaganda tricks to make more trouble that noone talks about the first trouble.

And Im full off interrest what the admins says about that bugged ammo drain cores??? You could see that pictures! And you could see who spaen that cubes!!! Why do they write anything??? Sometimes i think some afmins play with 2nd accound in swp
 the rules are not for them

That guy must be jailed for 5 werks

Im happy when I could see more than the standart “we wrote a ticket to the devs
” and them all bug using is forgotten. Pls you have rules in the guide. Use them.

We had no other choice than to deconstruct the ship cause of possible use of the marker bug
and btw the only worthy thing in it was the chests with epic weapons and 49 AM cores which swp had already looted
and they kept it. Altogether the only thing we got back is a bit of combat steel!

Smurf on forum. Or Troll? U from SWP or U-P? no? than stf and dont cry here. We or them, didnt interest in your cry.

Someone blind. There was no ammodarain. But someone wonna see something, which didnt happens
 gl.

Stupid bug-user, pls stop cry and lie. That ship was FULL of ammo for BA. There were tons of materials and ammo for BA. Sure, only AMD and epic
 ye ye
 And u was near it after we warp it to Starter-system. Waste so much time and as we saw at the end, find the way how to return it by using bugs+Adm. So sure, cmon, more

So SWP is sooo poor need some ammo for base? didn’t you get enough with your hunderts of times bug using? maybe open a “get support” and ask for a donation

U-P prepare to war https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsoWVC951qc

SWP wonna punishment for some liers, which try to look like good and white, but meanwhile use all bugs they know. And ofc they had reason: its SWP starts!!11111

Another joke-man? Stupid jokes use in faction chat, we not interest in such things.

Btw, if we would use ALL bugs we know, this would ruin all gameplay on server for few hours. So your stupid and empty accusations, use for yourself.

U lost one “empty”-ship (as u said), and waste HOURS flying around, until u done something and call Rex. Interesting waste of time, for “empty”-ship. U-P is so pure faction, that with 10-15 people online almost all day, waste so much time for ONE ship they lost? maybe open a “get support” and ask for a donation?©

if U-P looses battles than it is like it is, we retreat, the loot belongs to the winners, if swp loose battles wehat are they doing? hm
 they set coreless ship to swp faction so nobody can loot them or drop coreless blocks in bases to drain ammo. there are enough pictures and evidence. Discussion with you doesn’t make any sense nor i think you know what your faction is doing the whole day.

U got such situation only ONCE! So pls, stop lie. And ammo-draining with no-core ships use TONS of ppl vs us in 4.0, on gold planet. And we didnt use it HERE on 5.0. So stop this. Tons of lie, wouldnt help u.

oh i will stop cause it’s not woth it. it’s a game, just play fair

OMG now you want to park all your ships in starter system so that we cant enter the planet^^?

I say it again and the last time. Here we have fotos of your bugs. you have nothing. that ship was Rexxus spam him not us.

Wow we have so much aktive user? hmm they must be online when Im not. ok cool. good for us.

Pls stop crying make a new topic. Sabrina has right. Wenn you will cry on pls do on another Topic. In this here we have Fotos and not only lies. Make a lier topic and crys there.

10000% right
[quote=“Sabrina66, post:61, topic:3396”]
And Im full off interrest what the admins says about that bugged ammo drain cores??? You could see that pictures! And you could see who spaen that cubes!!! Why do they write anything??? Sometimes i think some afmins play with 2nd accound in swp
 the rules are not for them

[/quote]
Yes I have the same feeling. It cant be true. So why dont any Admin wrote anything?

Just for remember. Its for far aboth cause of Alexes spam here

This is enough. No need to play a bullshit ping pong game here.
Proper people got punishment. Proper bugs got reported.
It’s an alpha game and this is daily business.
No need to create dramas all the time.

2 Likes