Tax problem for non excisting ship

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> we saw tax was gonna applied in EU ECC
this season tax is calculated others then previous , because i saw it was like 9mil/each , so i told my members around 4am we have to move our factioned vessels , so we did , but one vessel wich was not shown in the list of structure commander or in the list ingame stays in the tax list …

probably a bug or whatever …
but … we get all taxed

what i also dont get is , it shows for that one vessel i will be taxed 1 140 395 credits
and if i look at dashboard connect i was taxed 192.214 credits tax for Jumpship Alpha II (1026782)

normally it has to be the same …

Player(s) with issue:
=> all JVI members

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> between 4am and 8am

Playfield:
=> ECC

Structure Name(s):
=> Jumpship Alpha II

Structure ID(s):
=> 1026782

How can we help you now:
=> adjust tax calculations that it shows the correct information and shows same credits in tax list as in dashboard pls , and pls fix that vessel thats not visible for us , it doenst show ingame registry and not in structure commander hws connect …

sorry we were so focusiing on ECC for tax vessels , now i see that ship is left behind in Wormhole FR

we thought only ECC was taxed place

so that fixes 50% allready of the support ticket , sorry for that

Press M. Wormholes are taxed. It’s new.

no this is wrong. It’s untouched and still the same.
Please study:

@Jascha can check for errors maybe, if there was any

do we get there also a sound and a red warning that they are taxed when entering them ?

Not yet. All have to be implemented manually. It’s on my todo list but the Map description was way more difficult and easier for players to check, so I added this 5 days ago already.

So looking deeper into it’s really only the Wormhole structure you missed to check the map description, that it’s taxed.

Simple ticket: a request to refund a the tax.
Nothing wrong etc. Just oversight.
For that plz let me know who exactly is affected by that.

Hey,

I guess it has to do with the RP amount your faction had during your screenshot and during the tax period. The more RP you guys have the cheaper it gets. Can’t see anything wrong at the moment. But I keep an eye on the possible tax amount.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.