Taxed to hell :(

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Taxed an ‘obscene’ amount of credits (179.161.362) that I will likely not be able to ever repay anytime soon at all.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Katastrophik

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 19-11-30 09:10

Playfield:
=> ECC?

Structure Name(s):
=> dNr Destroyer

Structure ID(s):
=> 30193172

How can we help you now:
=> I hope I can be helped. This has completely taken the wind out of my sails - I think I simply left my ship unattended overnight by accident and didn’t remove it from the taxable playfield. There was no malintent, or anything sneaky going on - just an error. I am 131 158 634 credits in debt and will be spending the next foreseeable several months trying to get out of debt. I would ‘sincerely’ appreciate a tax break this time. It would add joy back into the game for me - otherwise I really won’t have any objectives to continue playing (and I don’t want to stop playing Empyrion). Lesson learned. :slight_smile:

Hey,

no worries. But to help you I need your ingame name. That name is not known.

Ok, found you over the ship ID.
Please always state your current ingame name.

I refunded the tax.

1 Like

Shoot! territorialbrewer.

Jascha, thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Interestingly, and how much did his vessel stick out at ECC? apparently not one day in the amount of tax. All this time, other players suffered from low FPS. And so simple, but no problem, we returned what you owe. What is wrong with this server! You do not solve the problem of freezing during the transition from the atmosphere to orbit (this is repeated every day! When I enter the game), the reaction is ZERO! I can congratulate this player! loans were returned to him for his sloppiness)

Here is another creature on Racom that will cry later that they have calculated the tax - it has been sticking out there for at least six days. Then we ask what is there with FPS?

Sticking out there now

Mine was 1 day. Period. I’m usually pretty diligent and don’t let this happen but somehow forgot to bring it out of the tax system. Being charged 179.161.362 credits for that is kind of like getting your arm chopped off for flipping someone the bird. In any case, I would agree that if people are just leaving their ships in places for days and not caring for the rest of the players then that might fit the crime. When the admins are looking at these cases I am sure they are taking things like this into consideration.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.