Taxing PVP space

Man you just demonstrate us your lack of knowledge…you actually need only 1 HV with 1 AT to actually take any kind of base in this game when ppl are not online to defend…so pls spare us the “USE YOUR BRAIN” thing…

That is not true. Ask UMC if they were able to offline raid my bases on concordia?? They weren’t … Id show up with 6-7 of them trying to kill my base… Watching them lag out and get rekt by turrets. Yes learn2play and you’ll have a base that defends itself.

I live on PVP planets all the time. In 5.0 I was living on PVP the entire time, never ONCE lost a base due to offline raiding besides when I was a NOOB and I dug too many tunnels around my base “didn’t have turrets down stairs” they walked right in.

I will be honest I have offline raided a lot of bases… Want to know the best part? IT WOULDNT HAVE MADE A DIFF IF THEY WERE ONLINE OR OFFLINE LMAO :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Same here, in earlier season i also was unraidable, but i am talking about this season.

Nothing different this time around buddy. Still same amount of turrets on bases. All they did was limit the amount of bases you can have on each planet.

Damn we just find the god of empyrion !!! invincible Colin !!! ahhh…to bad for you that we are far mor experienced than you, may be a noob can fall in your trap but sorry not us :smiley:

To be fair, apathy of attackers is not the same as good base design. Also in all the time that I played 5.0, I saw someone from your group online 96-98% of the time. Literally. I would log on, it would be me, 1 noob, and centurion. Its not offline raiding if you have someone online :yum:

Since pve planets aren’t going to be PVP hotspots, why would it matter if there was lag? This is why certain PVP spaces are taxed, to improve your PVP experience by limiting the lag as much as possible.

Would you prefer that it not be taxed, for people to hide numerous bases/cv’s in orbit, and your CV vs CV battles can be even worse slideshows because of that?

Offline protection in mainly used as a griefing tool by experienced players. I like that this is off on HWS.

1 Like

Well you see there… Sorry we have active players? Lol idk what you expect… For people not to play the game as much? If I’m not mistaken when I met you, You played more than anyone on HWS it seemed like. What it all boils down to is there were multiple occasions to where I logged in, 6-7 people attacking… And have been attacking for well over an hour. That proves bases can be defended by themselves. All I had to do was walk around, place a couple missing arty turrets… Couple rockets… Hopped in a SV while HUNDREDS of turrets are firing on their massive turret distraction… And start doing my thing. “Going around shooting all the guys lagged out because they are easiest target and need new computer” :sweat_smile:

Prior to the last two wipes Op4 and our allies have maintained bases on PvP planets
capable of defending themselves for hours without player assistance. My advice
if you want to live on a PvP playfield learn to build and recruit active players. I posted in
another topic exactly how we go about setting up bases capable of defending themselves
that don’t violate server rules.

As for Op4 Offline raiding. If we show up your base is smashed whether your there to
defend it or not. We don’t concern ourselves whether the owners are online or not because
it doesn’t matter. We would however prefer you are there to defend, as it makes the raid
more enjoyable than just rekt rollin your base. Bases are raided almost as soon as we locate
them. Our Faction only recruits active dedicated PvPers so raiding parties are easy to
organize.

Not saying you had unfair advantage or anything of the sort. Just funny to hear you giving lectures on how to defend while offline, when you bases were rarely if ever undefended. And to be clear, Yes you bases were capable of not being wiped in an hour. And I have seen plenty of bases that are not. But when you say they can defend themselves, that is a whole other matter. For the average player who may have a base undefended for 12 hours at a time, even if they had your EXACT base, and then some, it would be wiped before they got in. As you said, you had to replace some turrets. That is the thing a base cannot do without defenders. As time progresses, defenses weaken, and the base falls faster and faster.
What you are describing is a base that takes a long time to kill. Not one that can defend itself. There is a difference.

1 Like

Yes but then they’d have to go underground to get the cores on bedrock… That would be 10+ hours of them dying to take that as well! :sweat_smile: So yes all the turrets might be dead on top but then there’s 4-5 HV underground and lots of turrets around the core. Then things get even more tricky, trying to tunnel down to the core or from the side is going to cause you to die multiple times, then you’ll have to dig a big enough hole for a big SV to fit down there… That’s another hour or 2 of them dying etc. Every little bit helps. I wish people would have attacked Concordia more before the wipe… We had a very nice set up around the core. Would have taken all day to get it cored. All I’m saying is people make it sound so much worse than it really is.

After having this conversation I will be moving to our bases on PVP and most of my faction will be living there. Feel free to offline raid, online raid w.e you are feeling. Enjoy! Will be loads of loot for you all.

Discission sounds as living in PVP space is pointless as there are some meta factions wiping me, independent if i place 7 size 3 combat CV plus dreadnaught base or just a shabby farming CV ?

Can I be noob?

: )

1 Like

Noob status has different stages xd

As kind of “advanced noob” i would be sad if my size 3 base is falling to raiders without efforts and losses (to the raiders)… which is ARK standard.

Please continue your discussion here to keep it clean:

Thanks