Teleported to Base, ended up next to LGC base, backpack disappeared

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I was teleporting from my base into Terni Space, for some reason it teleported me into the middle of space next to LGC POI which killed me instantly. When I went back there with a ship (5 mins later) my backpack was not there.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Deadalready

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 20-10-29 13:45

On which Playfield?
=> Terni

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Can you restore my backpack and stuff please?

Sorry, can’t help with that issue

Is there any reason why I can’t get my backpack’s stuff back?

I was carrying gold from Golden Globe for my faction. I did not go near the gold, so did not get guilty or need to unguilty but instead of teleporting to our base, it teleported me into space. It would be nice to get our gold back at least.

Reason is coming from here:

Stuff like you experienced, happens daily many times on HWS and we can’t help everyone with that, especially if everyone would make a ticket about it.
I know it’s hard to suffer from game bugs but as long as you are not forced to cb:restart because of it, we draw a line to not get burned out, sry.

Ideally ironically you are able to reproduce this issue and make a Bug report at Eleon forums, so they can fix it and won’t happen ever again:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.