The HWS 13 Last Chance Initiative for banned players | Updated Terms of Use

I was thinking of this one myself.

We all make mistakes. Pointing them out publicly does not help much. My apologies for letting you know this feeling :frowning:

Alright, I was trying not to derail the conversation, but here goes that.

“we’re” “there”
This was an example sentence, read the whole thing, those mistakes were done on purpose. I should have said “when I see a sentence like this one…” except I mistakenly wrote post.

Technically, all caps is a gray area, there is nothing stating it is wrong, but nothing stating it is correct. This means there is nothing wrong with using all caps as an exclamation. For example, “LOOK! The cat jumped over the rainbow!”

I’m not going to correct your grammatical errors, or Israels, because I know you both did them on purpose so I couldn’t spot the errors you made by accident.

This was not an open invite to continue derailing. “Please stay on topic” is the message you should be receiving @WillEatsPie

2 Likes

This is pointless and my absolute last post, you’ve made 4 posts about this, this is my third post about this, you and Israel are the ones forcing this topic to continue, not me.

Yet you continue to look for attention on this. Please end this here and now. No need to play the last word game on this. You made an error. Learn from it. Debating your reasons is not contributing to this post in any way.

I dun no eglish verry gud n willeatstoomuchpie mke me feelk reeel dum

1 Like

Alright, let’s get back to topic @ everyone, or not post at all :wink:
No more grammar police, or making grammar mistakes on purpose. There’s only 1 person with troll tag on this forum, and he isn’t one of the guys posting here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Are edits allowed?

“The first step is to understand that forgiveness does not exonerate the perpetrator. Forgiveness liberates the victim. It’s a gift you give yourself.”

— T. D. Jakes

In essence, the message here is about understanding each other and accepting our differences. Most of us we’re not bred to get along. Only we can change ourselves. Encouragement from others is a great assistance in this. It’s up to us to prove our own worth. Once we have accepted our own faults, we can learn to accept other’s. This is how we grow as a community.

1 Like

Now lets bring this thread back to the topic instead of derailing it. Below is an example of how to answer to the actual topic of the post “incase” you need help, Will, thanks. I should be getting “payed” for this but oh well i guess “their” not.

Is this a publicly ran server or a privately ran server? Don’t answer that. HWS should investigate rule violations and apply equal punishment if found guilty of a rule or intention behind a rule. These investigations should be done without public input. HWS teaches players the way to play HWS Empyrion. The ticket system should be looked at and used to report technical HWS issues. That should be the extent of input given to the HWS player base. Any rule violations should be investigated by HWS only. Reports should be submitted without public knowledge. Why? unless it is a publicly ran server, our opinions on HWS violations just cause more issues then can be addressed with any true measure of equality. Not every violation is seen as a “bad” thing to do. Some players believe they “help” by exposing issues with the game, or using a rule in such a way that it gives them an advantage in the game, or by exposing a flaw in the rules as written.

All that to say this:

HWS…Do what you want to do without the opinions of the others. Most will be based on some kind of advantage for whomever it comes from. (myself included).
OR…open it up to a public vote and become a publicly ran server.

Most just want to play and not make or enforce rules and policies. For every opinion given there are 5 not given. HWS sets the tone of gameplay for HWS.

Disclaimer-Opinion given as an HWS Empyrion player and does not reflect the opinion of any other group(s).

1 Like