The large NA alliance is now split up

In the spirit of improved PVP for all of NA, ACP, TAW, TCB and ABN have decided to split up the large alliance effective immediately, until such time as the horde returns.

1 Like

Horde? Pretty sure you guys out number us 2 to 1 this season. But any who, was hyped for the season but its been very bad since the get go with the lag shots; I mean luck shots. I haven’t tried pvp myself, I am more of a base defense designer but the whole 1 base per faction is just meh.

1 Like
1 Like

Thats a tough choice but a good one!
Hit me up on discord if you want bulk price ammo delivered :wink:

why is pvp ded???!! :frowning:

tried to give as much as i could to the pvp cause… but without any destroyable bases to destroy on gg… whats the point of invading

1 Like

“why is pvp ded???!!”

No place to fo. No bases to speak of, no space to enter to “cause trouble”, but a lot just lost their appetite due to “issues” the very first week of the season. One alliance held GG for the last two seasons before just walking away with a week to go, no point to prove, and readying for the next season was critical. This season there are indestructible bunkers with severe limitations on building, so there is no legacy to defend, no path to take to incite PVP action. Perhaps this is the result of concentrating on trading and making PVP unbalanced to the point of almost unplayability? I don’t know and really have no opinion on it. But I will say that for too many the disappointment in this season may be fatal.

1 Like

PvP is about having fun and creating combat engagements. The bunkers just mean you can’t wipe them off the planet that is all.

You could still try and play the game and have fun.

So what happened to the good ole days when one would say “hey, im bored, lets throw hands”?
didn’t know people need something to fight about in a game. Don’t we just play for the fun? Because I never needed nothing to fight about or over. it was just KOS

If you boys want to put your money where your mouth is… lets do some SV fights instead of you running to lag bases like last season :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried, was a decent 1v1 with n64 till the other 6 or 7 of you guys showed up :wink:

What’s the point? When multiple players get one-shot out of their cockpit with no other damage several times in a row during the same battle, where would one find fun in that? I point no fingers as there could be a flaw in the game that many aren’t aware of, so just stating facts: There is nothing to fight for. Nothing.

Sounds like you need some friends :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Seems to me like there’s a fatal flaw you guys need to address in your SVs. I’ve been a dozen SV fights this season and not a single lag shot death.

Truth be told, during last season all of us on the opposing side said that we would NOT establish a presence on GG like in the past, that we would be the attackers, hoping you’d run to GG to build your fortresses at season start that we could try to attack and defeat. Trouble there was the rules changed so much that the option was taken away.

Make a request for this to be changed. Rex is not opposed to making changes, but you need to point it out to him with logical arguments.

I understand, but after reading all of the changes it was clear that the season would balance PVE and PVP, but concentrating more on making changes for trading. I actually welcomed that, as a PVE-only player had to risk everything because materials were so scarce that venturing into PVP to get them was incredibly dangerous. Let’s face it, a workshop-using PVE player had zero chance to survive. The trouble then was PVP was unbalanced. Changes made took away any semblance of a “grand prize”. SV battles are fine, but if I wanted 1v1 I’d go play Battlefield.

Hmm, interesting. I know that facing your faction SVs they have been pretty easy to kill with new config and it seems to be a lack of modification to design.
Having faced some of your allies/former allies who have come up with formidable designs with this new config it does not seem that they are getting this lag shots but with knowing how bad this game is with the lag shot I would not doubt it is happening.

If you can find a way to prove that it is happening and get it fixed by either Eleon or Rex then that would be great. Even if you need some more people to come to the Exp server to do some test dog fighting I am always game to come do that so we can get the issue fixed if it is in fact happening.
I can neither confirm nor deny that this is happening because I have yet to be killed this way and have not heard of this happening to any allies in SV combat but EGS has a track record…

PVP hasn’t been more enjoyable and less toxic in quite some time. Last night we sucessfully hosted a 6v6 in which both sides agreed to not attack disconnected players. We worked around the flaws of the game and had a really enjoyable time.

The excuse of lagshot, or pvp being dead is a false one. It’s one that a community can work around. It’s one that we have worked around.

2 Likes

Maybe it was fixed with an update, maybe it was something else, but the fact remains that early in the season there were an inordinate amount of one-shot kills. Dozens. This cannot be disputed. Say what you want about how you “worked it out”, but after the initial opening many players just decided to find other things to do. There have been a few players here that have had good SV fights, but the bitter taste of that opening was and is hard to get over. Happy for you though. Very happy.