The large NA alliance is now split up

The mechanic Iam describing only works with mounted hitscans that fire on your crosshair such as gatling cannons(sv pulse if it is hitscan). Turrets it does not work they use different mechanics to determine the ray path.

I made a video to allow people to understand more easily what I describe https://youtu.be/aDRepeMvi8I let me kn ow if that link is broken

3 Likes

ok, now i understand… thank for explanation.

When I zoom in on the pulse its because i want people to hear that pulse makes the same impact sound as gatling cannons

I think you are onto something here Mr. Squirrel. That is some seriously broken mechanics in the video above.

Wow this is seriously an issue then.

For the first time yesterday I was getting internal damage with my SV in a 3v2 encounter on Homeworld planet with 1 on my allies.
Cockpit was actually around 90% damage and my core even took some damage. Had to go repair cockpit and then went out again and within 20 seconds of fighting again cockpit had severe damage
Noticed they were using a lot of railgun firing instead of other weapons so I started shooting rails back.

While looting all 3 downed enemy SV I noticed minigun ammo in the crates…

I was there for that, was a fun encounter for sure. I know I did fire a lot of rail gun at you. Mainly because it’s seems 4k pulse is not enough ammo when your a bad shot :slight_smile:

I know my ship wasn’t one you looted since I deleted it before I hit the ground after I got shot out. But I’ll go ahead and let you know no gatling or 15mm ammo in mine.

I did notice myself I took damage at one point while in a fully enclosed cockpit which seemed weird to me. That also happened when I had a 1v1 with Sual the other night. And I know he had no gats that I could see either.

Interesting to hear about the cockpit and core in your ship. Was that after I started using the rails as primary? Those might start being my go too if that’s the case :smiley:

Isn’t it unusual that we have former allies who swore they saw no evidence of ‘lag shots’ shooting people out of cockpits until they started fighting each other?

berniefinger

1 Like

Ya know you can’t just say stuff and call it truth. This was previous season before the changes. But ya having 5 out of 6 pilots shot out of there cockpits shows me something is broken.