The spawn CV of the NPC does not work

**What happened?**The spawn CV of the NPC does not work
=>

**Player(s) with issue? (steam name)**Moly
=>

Server? (EU or NA or RE) RE
=>

**When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)**this has been happening for several days now
=>

**On which Playfield?**stars type BH
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

**How can we help you now?**When revisiting playfield, there are no Legacy Decimator , Legacy Infector enemies, just empty markers or nothing, where do I get the cpu quantum expanders ?why did I upgrade recycling 5 ? I have nothing to recycle to them)))https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/386271986759892994/821769780260110366/unknown.png
=>

we have to wait for the admins to look into the NPC spawning issue.

with recycling though, RE is still very new to the HWS universe and some of our features have unintentional side effects that need creative thinking to bypass until they can be 100% relied on. i haven’t done the recycling myself as i figured it would be very problematic with the volume restrictions of RE. u can always connect to a box using the logistics menu and drop items in the orange hotbar then try to quickly move items from inventory to boxes before the warning pops up again. dropping items can have its own special “fun” as well. best to prepare for the worst and hope for the best till the features can be integrated fully.

guy, I have ocd 5 and recycling 5, I already disassembled 3 Legacy Infector yesterday, everything works-disassembles and moves everything to ocd

just responded to the recycling question

I’ve read that this is a bug, so I’m not sure if I can fix this. Rather ask in official RE forums.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.