To the guys who dont know when to stop!

I think only Eleon can fix this, they need to make structure with olp active not fire weapons, or require atleast 2 hours of a faction online per day to recharge olp.

1 Like

Could always disable OP for family share accounts…

If you want all the features then buy yourself a copy of the game. IMO family sharing of Empy is a bad idea.

1 Like

I still think we should make 50 factions with towers and bases 315m from each other and place 100 towers on GG. With offline protection ofcourse. Then just drop by here and there to collect loot.
And ofcourse another 100 towers around RED and friends bunkers…
I wonder if they would be happy about this.

Loke those factions probably laugh while reading your post.
I probably would force them to quit season with swarms of OP bases and towers and just go fight OPG since they play fair.

This is what we are temted to do but dont, I know its hard but its not our job as lawless to run players off!

YES! OPG seems like a fair and determined opponent!

Sayak! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<it has crossed my mind! I say let us not be like them!

1 Like

If it has OP then it can’t be within 500 meters of another structure

Maybe in your world? Sometimes OP dont do shit…Do you have any experience?

I am referring to the rules. Yes u can physically place it but you may get banned. Yes I have experience, I have played on this server since the beginning off and on and I bought the game when it released on steam going on 3 years ago

Soo! Beetle You are a very experienced player?

I would consider myself knowledgeable with the game and this server, yes.

So when someone is bending/breaking rules how far do YOU think it should go?

And at the same time knowing that we could but wont do it…

it should be strict when breaking the rules, however you should start with a warning always, if they have been coached numerous times on their behavior then go ahead and temp/perma ban dependent on how severe the offense is. The topic we have been discussing is one of those “Grey areas” as it is hard to enforce because i can say my daughter plays and really it could just be me but there is no feasible way for YOU or Rexxus to prove that.

You are so right!

Fesible way to know, may be another story tho…

Hello friend! I replied here! Thank you for playing! Do it again!!!

The answer in this thread!

I can say the same. GMC with they girlfriends (AAA ACM ROR). Plased many BA’s close to each other. And always go into the figth with laggy crowd. Lagg always wins…?

So maybe you all ACM AAA GMC ROR join to ONE faaction? If you so honest…

For some brakes I will explain: Hey kid - SWP one man faction? It is oldes PVP faction of HWS.

-L- - have 6+ active playes. And if you do not know in Russia we ahve happy new year holidays 10 days. So they do not playing just drink vodka.

UMB it is two guys faction. They have HWS bunker. They have time GMT+9

RUS his friend

SAW - frined from workplace of one of the RED guy. But now we asked him remove all of BA from GG.

p.s. If you want honor battle from others start it from yourself before. When you not +3-4 players you always run or go to offline.

1 Like

There is a similar discussion on another thread, to which I have added my (hopfully constructive!) thoughts: Good fight on GG, for the most part!